Bahaha, hilarious

hungrych

"Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

RESTRICTED ! -- You have attempted to access a restricted site. This restriction is to prevent you from inadvertently bringing offensive/non-business related material into the workplace."

DAMMIT that's another board I can't see at work! what the hell- only head-case is work safe? ah, the irony!

RESTRICTED ! -- You have attempted to access a restricted site. This restriction is to prevent you from inadvertently bringing offensive/non-business related material into the workplace."

DAMMIT that's another board I can't see at work! what the hell- only head-case is work safe? ah, the irony!

Who wants to count down the days before your work gets wind of this place too?

Who wants to count down the days before your work gets wind of this place too?

bah it will NEVER HAPPEN! some hack IT guy here did a serverwide ban on certain types of boards - if head-case was run on the same stuff as head-fi, et. al., then it would be poofed for me - solution? everyone must run their junk on whatever keeps this place afloat!

He turned down my offer to use a proxy ;). But yeah if they are blocking just all vBulletins thats pretty stupid. Not only is the forum software used here (Simple Machines) free its faster, more customizable and more scalable than vBulletin :).

That looks exactly like what it says when I try to access restricted sites at my internship.