Deals

Dusty Chalk

Amazon has it refurbed today for $79

it's 69 dollars now

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Harmony-880-Remote-Control/dp/B000O7I6VE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1224782709&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Logitech Harmony 880 Remote Control - Refurbished: Electronics[/ame]

EDIT: I couldn't resist, I had to buy one. I now have 11 things in my livingroom that use a remote.

I was in San Jose Tuesday and Wednesday. While I was there, I dropped my Helimot just to look around and mostly to kill time. Helimot recently discontinued the Stadler line because it was too expensive with the declining dollar. As a result, they are closing out what they have left. I bought a Limit jacket for $179. These originally listed in the $500 range.

For those motorcyclists who don't know about Stadler, they make nice (and expensive) gear. They make a lot of the gear BMW sells. Apparently German police also wear Stadler gear. The jacket is extremely well made, with a gortex lining and a removable liner. The only downsides to this jacket are:

1. It's really oriented to cooler weather and has no vents.

2. Being European made, the zippers are reversed from what an American is used to. In other words, the slide mechanism is on the left rather than the right.

If you could use a new, all weather jacket and neither of these problems are an issue for you, it would be difficult to find a better value than these jackets.