Deals

Dusty Chalk

So I picked up the ipod touch, since my ipod is dead and I stupidly missed out on getting an iphone from my work (am getting a blackjack instead) :palm:

Thanks, Dusty.

The nice thing about the Blackjack is that you can have Dom do his magic and you will be able to use it to tether your notebook to the internet using the 3G network.

The nice thing about the Blackjack is that you can have Dom do his magic and you will be able to use it to tether your notebook to the internet using the 3G network.

Maybe. Since it's a work phone, and AT&T has that whole nasty warning about NOT doing hacks, I don't think I'd risk it. If it were my personal phone, no problem. I can just see my boss screaming at me (uh, I have a few reference points for this over the years): "Goddamnit, Vicki, why did you have to go and do that? What's wrong with you? Where's your brain?" etc etc etc etc etc :kitty:

Wow when I read your post I was thinking I'd be busting out the CC, fortunately it's still priced sort of close to the Zyx Bloom that I couldn't do it :P

i dunno, the cheapest zu is still half the price of the bloom. :) i totally want to try a bloom though, so i feel you. zu also has their senn cable at ~$200.

also vinyl anachronist hearts the zu, so.

i dunno, the cheapest zu is still half the price of the bloom. :) i totally want to try a bloom though, so i feel you. zu also has their senn cable at ~$200.

also vinyl anachronist hearts the zu, so.

Yeah but I'd have to factor in the cost of the SUT as well. The Pearl should do .5 mv

Why? I mean, I understand there are minor differences (the non proprietary phonejack probably being the most likely to be a deal-killer to people of this site), but it's not as major as between the first and second generation iPhones, with the 3G. You really need that mic input?

That said, no money, I understand, and can relate to, completely.

Why? I mean, I understand there are minor differences (the non proprietary phonejack probably being the most likely to be a deal-killer to people of this site), but it's not as major as between the first and second generation iPhones, with the 3G. You really need that mic input?

That said, no money, I understand, and can relate to, completely.

I'm pretty sure a bunch of people agreed that the 2G touch has great sound (headphone out), better than that of the 1G. (Correct me if this is wrong)

I have a Sony A818 right now and it's fine except for the hiss. I have the stuff to make a line out dock cable, but I'd need a portable headphone amp and that's somewhere I don't think I want to go back to. At this point I'm just toying with the idea of an iTouch, with lack of funds+need holding me back.

I'm pretty sure a bunch of people agreed that the 2G touch has great sound (headphone out), better than that of the 1G. (Correct me if this is wrong)

I have a Sony A818 right now and it's fine except for the hiss. I have the stuff to make a line out dock cable, but I'd need a portable headphone amp and that's somewhere I don't think I want to go back to. At this point I'm just toying with the idea of an iTouch, with lack of funds+need holding me back.

Actually I like my 1G touch better. It may have been the abused model in the Apple store in Chicago, but the 2G I listened to had audible hiss with Senn PX200's but my 1G does not. As I said it could have just been that one unit, but it certainly made up my mind to keep my 1G until they release a model with greater storage. The processor speed difference doesn't bother me as I have had no speed issues so far.

I asked if my order of K601 could be retermine to XLRs and this is the response from HeadRoom

Thanks for your email and pending HeadRoom order #98085.

Regrettably, the AKG k601 headphones have sold-out from our website (on clearance sale) and have been discontinued from Headphone.com effective immediately as stated on the product pages for that item.

Thus, your Headphone.com order has been cancelled. I am very sorry about the inconvenience.

I mean, the site clearly stated "In Stock" when I was ordering and now I'm getting nothing.

I was getting it for both my Bday and Xmas :(:(