Deals

Dusty Chalk

No, not at all, but disappointment is a valid response when your order had been accepted and you thought you had a K601 on the way.

Disappointment sure, but to say that they're lame for not honoring the order is kind of pushing the envelope since I haven't met another company that equals the service and support HR does.

Now you're just arguing semantics... lame is just a word I use to express disappointment. Maybe it's just the grammatical failings of my college-age generation, but I don't retract my previous statement; HR should have had the foresight to prevent this from occurring. To me, it's pretty obvious that when you heavily discount a product like the k601s were, then you're going to sell quite a few; steps should have been taken to prevent more orders than they had supply for. This doesn't, by any means, mean I'm never going to order anything from HR ever again; far from it, I'm probably going to order some black olive foamies for my SE530s pretty soon here. I was just annoyed that I ordered a product and then found out they took way too many orders for the number of products they had in stock.

I agree. This has been a disappointing post Thanksgiving shopping season for me so far. We're waiting for the prices of the Samsung LN-40A650 to drop. So far, they haven't. In fact, one of my favorite stores actually raised their price a little. :confused: No big deal though. We're patient and the prices will come down soon enough. It's not like we desperately need this anyway.

Sorry guys, we did sell more than we expected. We're working on an accounting system that will attach the web with the accounting and inventory systems to prevent this type of thing, but at the moment it's manual, and everybody was eating turkey while the site was getting hammered for K601 sales.

Lame? Maybe. It's costing about $50,000 to upgrade our accounting software so it could easily be compared to a medical issue.

Personally, I'd prefer, "fucking bummer" but it's your keyboard.

Amazon.com: Data Robotics DR04DD10 Drobo 4-Bays USB 2.0 and FireWire 800 Fully Automated SATA Robotic Storage Array: Electronics

97 bucks off the Drobo from amazon... not sure if that's the lowest price out there, but it's the lowest I've seen.... might have to byte.... get it, byte. I kill me.

Looks like it's good today only. (12/1/08)