Deals

Dusty Chalk

Also, stick to the thin ones. The thick ones are generally more "brothy". I made that mistake my first go-round.

Probably don't want to take the balls off of the best bulls for mating anyway.

So do you covet the more effeminate bulls these days, or just catch 'em at the early stages of puberty?

The ones they do in the Agricultural department at NCSU seem fairly full grown. Speaking of those, fistulation is pretty crazy.

And you had to walk to school!

Back before I got married, my ex and I went to Illinois to meet some relatives (some of hers, some of mine). Took her to the Sears Tower, because she had never been. The visibility that day? Zero. We went up anyway. It was really a couple feet, but all you could see was an endless morass of swirling snow in every direction. Kind of eery, when you thought about the fact that it really did keep going, just like it looked like it did. But just like the optical illusion -- is the girl twirling clockwise or counterclockwise -- we could just as easily have been in a box in a box, like a huge knick-knack.