Deals

Dusty Chalk

It may not be colder on paper, but there's no wind in fairbanks :)

Not to mention that Alaska is dry as ghost farts in the winter, and that amounts to just a surface type cold. It may sound unbearable when just considering temperature, but believe me a wet, windy cold is far worse IMO.

Try spending a winter or two in South Dakota. Makes Chicago seem absolutely balmy and windless.

I spent a few days in Sioux Falls and you are right. But for an ex Hawaiian/Californian SD or Chicago off season, meaning any month other than October is nasty.

I spent a few days in Sioux Falls and you are right. But for an ex Hawaiian/Californian SD or Chicago off season, meaning any month other than October is nasty.

First off, my condolences for being sentenced to a term in SD. That must have been a serious crime. I would not call the weather in Chicago pleasant, hence we will be retiring significantly south of the the windy city.

First off, my condolences for being sentenced to a term in SD. That must have been a serious crime. I would not call the weather in Chicago pleasant, hence we will be retiring significantly south of the the windy city.

Stalin had his Gulags, Citicorp had theirs. :mad:

First off, my condolences for being sentenced to a term in SD. That must have been a serious crime.

Thought about going to school at North Dakota State. Then I figured out that they have real winters...not teasers like the Great Lake States. Not going there was one of the better decisions of m youth.