Deals

Dusty Chalk

For all of you getting or that have gotten your Triple.fi, comply is having a 20% off sale with the code "2weet" and free shipping.

Good time to get 3-pair pack of small and medium to see what has a better fit, not too many people will be likely to be large, lucky those that are and can use the standard tips that come with the Triple.fi.

For all of you getting or that have gotten your Triple.fi, comply is having a 20% off sale with the code "2weet" and free shipping.

Good time to get 3-pair pack of small and medium to see what has a better fit, not too many people will be likely to be large, lucky those that are and can use the standard tips that come with the Triple.fi.

Thanks for this. I am giving 3 TF10s as gifts. What size Complys come with the TF10?

I got my UETFpro's from logitech today and they aren't version vi's. So in other words anybody that was expecting to have a built in mic will be out of luck most likely. I assume that they could only restock the normal version. I don't care at all since 99bucks in a steal sans mic or not.
Chekhonte, I'm confused. From two pages back it didn't seem like you ordered the VIs (or knew the model existed). Not sure anyone ordered a $99 VI pair from the Logitech site (just early Amazon orders), but before Logitech looks bad for not supply what was ordered, could you clear this up?