Deals

Dusty Chalk

Chekhonte, I'm confused. From two pages back it didn't seem like you ordered the VIs (or knew the model existed). Not sure anyone ordered a $99 VI pair from the Logitech site (just early Amazon orders), but before Logitech looks bad for not supply what was ordered, could you clear this up?

Well it looks like I'm living up to my sig. I thought the ones bought from logitech are the version VIs. Woops! This is why I stick to the slow forum topic. It's much more suited for my level of intellect.

For those that own the TFpro10's, these are the first UE IEMs that I've owned but I've owned quite a few shure's. When I insert the TFs and have a good seal, the volume is really low and muffled until the pressure equalizes and they sound "normal" but I don't know what normal should sound like with these phones. None of the shure IEMs do this. Is it normal?

i've typically pulled down on my ear lobes after inserting IEMs to equalize air pressure.

Good idea, I just changed the type of tips I'm using to comply's and I no longer have that problem. They slide in fine with out pushiing a bunch of air in and they're much comfier. Hopefully they won't work their way out of my ears like the silicone tips do.

Elusive Disc 10%-off sale: (deepak will like this one) ;)

10% Off Any Order! No Minimum To Buy! Even items marked as 'Not eligible for further discount' ARE eligible!

To take advantage of this Sale, simply type in "SAVE10" in the promotional code field at the top of the Shopping Basket Page, AND hit the Submit button. 'Your code has been accepted.' will then be displayed. Your 10% discount will be reflected in your Shopping Basket and the Checkout Page.

Offer Ends Thursday December 31 at 6PM EST!

Music Direct 10%-off sale:

Spend over $75 and Receive 10% Off Music & Accessory Orders Through December 31st!

Happy Holidays from all of us at Music Direct! To celebrate, we're offering 10% off music and accessory orders from now until December 31st. To take advantage of this offer, simply enter “10OFF” for orders above $75 in the Order Comments field on the last page of Checkout. The discount will not be shown on your order, but we will take care of it on our end… we promise!

I've noticed that with my TF's, but not with other iem's I've owned. I was actually starting to guess that the seal was tight when the sound was muffled, but that it pushed them into my ear in a shitty way or something and when the sound equalized that was the driver getting into the right position from the seal weakening. I'm beginning to think that I was wrong.

FRYS.com*|*Microsoft Zune HD 32GB $239.99

50$ off, eh? Not bad, eh person who was asking me to find him a deal on a 32 gig Zune HD? *cough* Mike Baker *cough*

FRYS.com*|*Microsoft Zune HD 16GB $179.99

There's 40$ off the 16 gig one as well.

**BRENT**

Great deal. I'm so tempted to pick on up but i'm still waiting for larger flash storage. I hate that all the fun PMPs use flash and not HDDs.

Amazon.com: SANUS SYSTEMS BF-24B Wood Speaker Stands: Electronics

I know some people wanted speaker stands

$30 shipped

Bit late, but I got these for my dad, and they have a bad tendency to split when assembling them, even using a manual screwdriver. Wood is probably too thin and not the best quality, and the holes are not drilled in the right places.