Deals

Dusty Chalk

This is a very specific "deal" but it's worth noting nonetheless. I have previously mentioned how much I like the first Young American Primitive album. The CD itself is quite rare and will never be repressed because of sample clearance issues. Copies change hands for well over a hundred dollars. Back in 2001, I let a copy slip through my hands for $40, and I'm still kicking myself for it. Well.. This outfit apparently has a pile of NOS copies: Young American Primitive by Young American Primitive - eBay (item 250633619515 end time Jun-14-10 12:58:21 PDT) They sold through a lot of 10 at $30 each and now they're working through another 10. Several people I know on Discogs ordered from the first lot and said that the service was slow, but the CD did evenetually arrive.

I just bought my copy, so there's 5 left. :)

This is a very specific "deal" but it's worth noting nonetheless. I have previously mentioned how much I like the first Young American Primitive album. The CD itself is quite rare and will never be repressed because of sample clearance issues. Copies change hands for well over a hundred dollars. Back in 2001, I let a copy slip through my hands for $40, and I'm still kicking myself for it. Well.. This outfit apparently has a pile of NOS copies: Young American Primitive by Young American Primitive - eBay (item 250633619515 end time Jun-14-10 12:58:21 PDT) They sold through a lot of 10 at $30 each and now they're working through another 10. Several people I know on Discogs ordered from the first lot and said that the service was slow, but the CD did evenetually arrive.

I just bought my copy, so there's 5 left. :)

Thanks for the tip! I purchased one.

Memorial Day weekend sales:

JR.com and JR New York

$15 off ($150 purchases or more)

- NY in-store coupon available here: http://www.jr.com/media/pdf/couponMemorialDay--2010_v1_m56577569833757651.pdf

- Or use coupon code MEMORIALDAY at JR.com checkout. Offer valid through 06/01/10.

Elusive Disc

To take advantage of this Sale, enter 'MEMORIAL DAY' in the Special Instructions field of the Checkout Page when placing your order on our webstore.

The discount WILL NOT be reflected on our website.

We will download your order, adjust the price,

and then bill your credit card the discounted price.

This discount cannot be applied to PRE-ORDERS and items notated

on our website as 'Not Eligible For Further Discount'.

All Demos are eligible for this Sale!

Offer ends Tuesday June 1st at 6 PM EST.

Music Direct

Use Coupon Code: WB-10

Save 10% on Your Entire Order*

Starting now through Tuesday, June 1st. Music Direct will be closed all weekend for the Memorial Day Holiday and will return on Tuesday, June 1st. We hope you have a music-filled holiday.

* Some hardware exclusions apply. Demos and closeouts are not included, as their prices are already heavily reduced. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid on new orders only. Call for more information.

ZAGG | 50% OFF Site Wide Memorial Day Sale - ZAGG.com

50% off Invisible Shields from Zagg on Memorial day. There are also custom ones now, so maybe a HC logo to cover up that wretched Apple logo you kids love so much? I'm just sayin'.

But seriously... I think 12.50$ for full device coverage for phones, 20$ for iPads (or screen only/back only for 15$). I'm thinking about getting something for my HD2.

Oh, nice! As of the past week, the HD2 is available for the Zagg Skins. Worth 17.50$ for a HC Logo'd phone, no?

**BRENT**