Deals

Dusty Chalk

Newegg.com - Rosewill Wind Knight Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with pre-installed 2x 120mm Fan, Support up to 1x 140mm top fan, 2x 140mm side fan, 1x 140mm front fan, 1x 120mm rear fan

Great case for sale today $35 shipped. Never owned one myself but I have had a cheaper Rosewill that I absolutely loved. Looking at the specs of this case, it should be pretty amazing as well, with very good cooling options. Some NF-P14's and ZM-F3's and a fan controller would make for a silent but great cooling case. Tempted to get one myself but I would have no use for it.

Newegg.com - Rosewill Wind Knight Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with pre-installed 2x 120mm Fan, Support up to 1x 140mm top fan, 2x 140mm side fan, 1x 140mm front fan, 1x 120mm rear fan

Great case for sale today $35 shipped. Never owned one myself but I have had a cheaper Rosewill that I absolutely loved. Looking at the specs of this case, it should be pretty amazing as well, with very good cooling options. Some NF-P14's and ZM-F3's and a fan controller would make for a silent but great cooling case. Tempted to get one myself but I would have no use for it.

That looks very very similar to the Thermaltake case I got for my newest pc. They are a little flimsy, had to take zip ties to the top fan to keep from a slight rattle causing the fins that clack against the case. The quick install pieces are useless for anything but decoration. Also removed the side fan to install an aftermarket CPU cooler. Now I like it pretty well, I would pick it up for that price.