Deals

Dusty Chalk

Yes, it automatically syncs across all computers that are linked to that account. It also works on all my PCs, Macs, iPad and android phone.

That's what I was thinking re: computers (and 2 gigs isn't that much space for most people most of the time, these days), but I was wondering about the phone/iPad apps. Do the files get pushed to those devices as well, or are they pulled when requested? 2 gigs is maybe a percent or two of hdd for most hard drives, but maybe 15% of an iPhone's storage. I'm not running a phone OS right now that is supported so I can't tell just yet.

**BRENT**

I'm really trying hard not to buy one. I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one.

You probably don't need one, but you want one right?

If they do the 30 day money back - what have you got to loose? in not - you could probably flip without too much pain.

I'm suitably impressed with mine, I should post my latest thoughts/findings in the "touch" thread.

That's what I was thinking re: computers (and 2 gigs isn't that much space for most people most of the time, these days), but I was wondering about the phone/iPad apps. Do the files get pushed to those devices as well, or are they pulled when requested? 2 gigs is maybe a percent or two of hdd for most hard drives, but maybe 15% of an iPhone's storage. I'm not running a phone OS right now that is supported so I can't tell just yet.

**BRENT**

The files are only moved over when you want them. The only potential problem is that they are not really available if you are not connected. They are not pushed to the phone, and in fact I'm not really sure if you could. The files I use it for are mostly word, excel and PDF files.

Wow there are lots of terrific deals in the Sound by Singer demo price list, definitely worth scouring carefully! I wish I had several thousand to buy some of that stuff but have no spare monies. :(

Damn it makes me almost want to sell my Qualia and BHSE right now!