Deals

Dusty Chalk

yay, bought.

x2. Both the NIN album and a pair of Classic with SmartWool.

I was quite disappointed with my first pair from Vibram. Actually, I bought a pair for myself and another pair for my g/f, and they pulled a bait and switch on us for BOTH pairs! They were shipped directly from China, but even so, I was going to return them, but VIbram never responded to several emails that I sent, describing the problem. Basically, we didn't get what we ordered. The sizes were right, but in both cases they sent lower priced items.

Anyway, I'm over that... this time I've ordered a much smaller size, consistent with the way they suggest you measure your foot in inches as opposed to shoe size (I don't recall doing that last time). Hopefully, this pair will fit better.

'Bout time for another Elusive Disc sale, been too long since the last one. ;)

10% off your order! Tax relief sale! Don't delay, this offer is going on now until Friday April 15th, 2011 at 6PM EST.

To take advantage of this Sale, enter 'TAX RELIEF' in the Special Instructions field

of the Checkout Page when placing your order on our webstore.

The discount WILL NOT be reflected on our website.

We will download your order, adjust the price, and then bill your credit card the discounted price.

This offer cannot be applied to ANY previous orders, PRE-ORDERS and items notated on our website as 'Not Eligible For Further Discount'... NO Exceptions!

In related news I saw that the Legacy 180G LPs of Kind of Blue and Jeff Buckley's Grace finally came out recently....

Edited by Asr

'Bout time for another Elusive Disc sale, been too long since the last one. ;)

In related news I saw that the Legacy 180G LPs of Kind of Blue and Jeff Buckley's Grace finally came out recently....

And Steve Hoffman's Fleetwood Mac, Rumors and Eric Clapton, Unplugged also.

There's a new Humble Indie Bundle up, comprised completely of Frozenbyte games. The rules are the same as the previous two HIBs: Pay what you want ($1 minimum); you control how much of your $ goes to charity and how much goes to the game developers; cross platform games (Mac, Win, Linux); Steam keys included; no DRM. I heard on reddit that the some of the Mac games are not currently listed on the Steam store, but if you register your keys, you will be able to download them. Handy. This deal is worth it no matter what, but especially so for Trine.

TODAY'S DEAL - IGGY & THE STOOGES RAW POWER DELUXE

It’s the ultimate version of what is arguably the first punk album ever recorded. This limited edition 3-CD/1-DVD set features the long-out-of-print original David Bowie mix, the unreleased Georgia Peaches live show with 2 bonus studio tracks, a rarities disc with outtakes and alternate versions, and a documentary film by Morgan Neville. Also included is a Japanese 7” picture sleeve single “Raw Power” b/w “Search And Destroy”, 5 prints suitable for framing, a 48-page book with an essay by Henry Rollins, plus testimonials from Lou Reed, Slash, Cheetah Chrome, Jim Jarmusch, Tom Morello, and more.

CD 1: Original 1973 David Bowie/Iggy Pop mmix remastered

Search And Destroy

Gimme Danger

Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell

Penetration

Raw Power

I Need Somebody

Shake Appeal

Death Trip

CD2: Georgia Peaches

Introduction

Raw Power

Head On

Gimme Danger

Search And Destroy

I Need Somebody

Heavy Liquid

Cock In My Pocket

Open Up And Bleed

Bonus Studio Tracks

Doojiman (Outtake from Raw Power sessions)

Head On CBS Studios rehearsal performance)

All tracks previously unreleased

CD 3: Rarities, Outtakes & Alternates from the Raw Power era

I’m Happy (Outtake from Raw Power sessions)

I Got A Right (Outtake from an early aborted Raw Power session)

I’m Sick Of You (Outtake from an early aborted Raw Power session)

Hey, Peter (Outtake from Raw Power sessions)

Shake Appeal (Alternate mix version from recently discovered reels)

Death Trip (Alternate mix version from recently discovered reels)

Gimme Danger (Alternate mix from the 1996 Iggy “violent” remixes)

Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell (Alternate mix from the 1996 Iggy “violent” remixes)

All tracks previously unreleased except tracks 3, 7 and 8.

DVD:

Search And Destroy: Iggy & The Stooges’ Raw Power documentary by Morgan Neville featuring new interviews with Iggy Pop, James Williamson, Scott Asheton, Mike Watt, Johnny Marr and Henry Rollins; plus live performance footage from Festival Planeta Terra, Sao Paulo Brazil - November 2009

7” 45 RPM Single:

Japanese 7” 45 rpm single reproduction

Raw Power b/w Search And Destroy

BOOK:

48-page softcover book chockfull of previously unseen photos by Mick Rock, Robert Matheu and others, essays by Henry Rollins, Kris Needs and Brian J. Bowe, testimonials from Stooges fans like Tom Morello, Lou Reed, Slash, Jim Jarmusch, Joan Jett, Perry Farrell, Cheetah Chrome and more.

Photo Prints:

Five 5” x 7” photo prints including an exclusive print by Shepard Fairey

Pop Market