Deals

Dusty Chalk

Do you like free? Do you like Radiohead (or Thom Yorke, specifically)? Do you like covers? If so, take a journey over to DealMac and czech this out. You have to download each song individually... but it's better than paying for it on iTunes or Amazon, no?

Free Radiohead Cover Album

Also, Zagg is having a site-wide 2-day sale on their warez starting tomorrow. I figure the Zaggmate iPad keyboard/case thing may be of interest to some at the ~50$ mark.

**BRENT**

WBShop.com: 20% off select items and free shipping on orders over $60 through 5/30

http://l.email-warnerbros.com/u.d?S4GmDJ09omSr6KcObsV8C=521

SoundEarphones.com: 20% off Memorial Day sale plus free ground shipping with coupon code THANKS (excludes Earsonics, Shure, & Grado) valid 5/27-30

Acoustic Sounds sale:

10% off any in-stock music purchase!

Offer good now through Monday May 30 @ 11:59 PM. Use promo code MemorialDaySale to receive discount. Discount will not be reflected at checkout but will be honored when order is processed. Box sets, 45 rpm LPs, equipment, pre-owned, or already discounted items do not qualify for this offer.

Elusive Disc sale:

10% off your order! Offer ends Tuesday May 31st @ 6 PM EST!

To take advantage of this Sale, enter 'MEMORIAL DAY' in the Special Instructions field of the Checkout Page when placing your order on our webstore. The discount WILL NOT be reflected on our website. We will download your order, adjust the price, and then bill your credit card the discounted price.

This offer cannot be applied to ANY previous orders, PRE-ORDERS and items notated on our website as 'Not Eligible For Further Discount'... NO Exceptions!

Music Direct sale:

Music Direct will be closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday for the Memorial Day Weekend. We would like to offer 10% OFF MUSIC* for those of you who wish to shop on-line. This music sale starts now and ends Tuesday, May 31st at 6pm CST.

Use Coupon Code FLAG10 and the discount will be automatically applied to your order.

*Excludes all Oppo products. Music orders only. Cannot be applied to previous orders.

Hey, Colin, did you see this (JetBlue deal posted in the AXPONA thread)? I can't do it, because I need to come back by Monday afternoon, but your sister might. Actually, I still might, because at $59/pop, the total comes out to $140 for me, it would just require me to get up insanely early, or skip sleep that night.

I think that might be cheaper than the train.