Deals

Dusty Chalk

Archos 7 Home Tablet with Android $79.99

http://www.woot.com/

"Sure, the touch screen is the clunky resistive type, and 8GB of memory isn’t a whole heck of a lot. But it’s shiny! Yeah, there’s no accelerometer or compass like an iPad, but that’s why I didn’t have to pay iPad prices. Okay, sure, it’s incompatible with any previous Archos tablet accessories, but that just means I’ll get to splurge on new ones! Well, yeah, there’s no video output or GPS ability or Bluetooth connectivity or Adobe Flash support and the app support isn’t so hot, but I got me a tablet! That’s all that matters! No more inferiority complex for me! YOU THINK YOU’RE BETTER THAN ME, MR. IPAD OWNER?! WELL YOU’RE NOT!"

1-Year Subscription to Stereophile Magazine for free

FreeBizMag offers a 1-Year Subscription to Stereophile Magazine for free after filling out a short survey.

Went through the survey, said no thanks to all the "focused" email spam / other magazines they offered.

No credit card details were asked for - so looks like I'm set up for the dead tree edition for the next 12 months :)