Deals

Dusty Chalk

Elusive Disc:

10% off any music order!

10% off & free shipping any music order over $75!

15% off & free shipping any music order over $250!

Ends August 1st @ 12 Mid EST!

To take advantage of this Sale, enter 'SUMMER MUSIC SALE' in the Special Instructions field of the Checkout Page when placing your order on our webstore. The discount and/or Free Shipping WILL NOT be reflected on our website. We will download your order, adjust the price, and then bill your credit card the discounted price.

This discount and/or Free Shipping offer is for Music Items Only. It cannot be applied to any PREVIOUS ORDERS. NO Exceptions!

This sale applies to every music item we sell! It also includes items marked as 'Not eligible for further discount'.

Music Direct has a similar sale going (10% off + free shipping for music orders over $75) but only for their e-mail newsletter subscribers, which is just douchey. Coupon code for Music Direct is AUG10FS. Expires at same time as ED.

Rachel Ray Furi Santoku on 1SaleADay. It's the perfect Wedding gift for Reks! > :D

Edit: This was supposed to be a devil smiley, but apparently the new software can't deal with that and translates it to what you see. Fortunately the smiley works too.

Oooh, that will match the Rachael Ray Lasagne Lover Carrier set I was going to get him.

309237.jpg

http://www.humblebundle.com/ The third Humble Indie Bundle. Pay what you want for five six indie games. Cross platform, no DRM, games activate on Steam. There is some deal where HIB3 purchasers get HIB2 games as well, but I am unsure how that works. I bought HIB2 when it came out, and got the HIB1 games as well.

This a 50+ minute impression of most of the HIB3 games. A far longer video that most would want to watch, but you can skip around and get some idea about what the gameplay ia like.

http://www.humblebundle.com/ The third Humble Indie Bundle. Pay what you want for five six indie games. Cross platform, no DRM, games activate on Steam. There is some deal where HIB3 purchasers get HIB2 games as well, but I am unsure how that works. I bought HIB2 when it came out, and got the HIB1 games as well.

This a 50+ minute impression of most of the HIB3 games. A far longer video that most would want to watch, but you can skip around and get some idea about what the gameplay ia like.

Well, just bought both HIB3 and HIB2 games. Thanks, Knuckles.

HP Touchpad for $299 for 16 gig, $399 for 32 gig, this weekend at Staples in-store. Click through for coupon codes and whatnot.

Also, Acer 15.6" TimelineX for $399.99 at Staples.com with coupon code: 49741.

i3-2310M, 4GB, 640GB, S/PDIF, USB 3.0, HD webcam.

It goes in and out of stock, but if you're lucky...

**BRENT**

Edited by MexicanDragon

• 2 weeks later...