Deals

Dusty Chalk

1-Year Subscription to Stereophile Magazine for free

FreeBizMag offers a 1-Year Subscription to Stereophile Magazine for free after filling out a short survey.

Went through the survey, said no thanks to all the "focused" email spam / other magazines they offered.

No credit card details were asked for - so looks like I'm set up for the dead tree edition for the next 12 months smile.gif

Just to confirm that this worked. The August and September editions arrived today. I now have some new poolside reading material :)

Elusive Disc Labor Day sale:

10% OFF & FREE SHIPPING on ANY Order!

This offer ends Monday September 5, 2011 at 12 Midnight EST!

To take advantage of this Sale, place an order of $99 or more, enter "LABOR11" in the promotional code field at the top of the Shopping Basket Page, AND hit the Submit button. 'Your code has been accepted.' will then be displayed and you are now ready to start SAVING! Your 10% discount and Free Shipping will be reflected on our website. USPS Priority Mail will automatically be selected as your shipping method and will show a cost of $0.00.

Sale also includes items marked as 'Not eligible for further discount' including ALL 45s!

Attention Dr. single malt aka Mikeymad, http://www.klwines.c...asp?sku=1064605 I know you have tried Juslyn recently,seemed to have liked it and the Juslyn Cab is pretty good so here 'tis.

Thanks Augs... I had the 2003 Cab not too long ago.. and it was just okay for me... I have one more of them that I will give a try.. But pretty good price at K&L for the '99...

Decent 120GB SSD for $100 after rebate.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?SID=u0t3327170f9fp0dd0c0s701&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&Item=N82E16820227739&cm_sp=ProductSpotlight-_-20-227-739-_-09192011

EDIT: It seems a lot of people are reporting file corruption on these. I would be wary.

Edited by manaox2