Deals

Dusty Chalk

For the bag lovers... Chrome bags 50% off with code ibike2011

http://slickdeals.ne...-bag-24.50-more

Really wish I could grab a Citizen right now, but figure some of you will get something.

**BRENT**

Edit: Well, reviewers keep saying they wish they would have gotten the larger bag, but you know how people are (read: crazy).

Edited by MexicanDragon

Deal or rather lack of a deal(s) I saw when in John Lewis ("Never Knowingly Undersold" ) in Grand Arcade, Cambridge

post-545-0-47135900-1317086357_thumb.jpg post-545-0-61379800-1317086374_thumb.jpg post-545-0-85057700-1317086391_thumb.jpg

( Yes those are the real prices , and they now deliver to the US for only £15 !, bargain! smile.png )

Here is the current exchange rate (and a converter) so you can do your own sums smile.png

Bear in mind that the UK price includes VAT ("sales tax") @ 20% ( up from 17.5%), and "includes free health care with every purchase" smile.png

Good old Rip Off Britain, eh?

Mind you, That's why they can look after their staff, I guess.

For the bag lovers... Chrome bags 50% off with code ibike2011

http://slickdeals.ne...-bag-24.50-more

Really wish I could grab a Citizen right now, but figure some of you will get something.

**BRENT**

Edit: Well, reviewers keep saying they wish they would have gotten the larger bag, but you know how people are (read: crazy).

Dang, wish I would have seen this a couple of days ago. I been wanting to get a Citizen. I bought the Metro at some point in the past but had to send it back because it was too small. Just tried the code and it is expired. :(

Today's deal: 80% Off - Smith & Wesson Titanium Classic Watch with Tritium Illumination

http://tacticaldailydeals.com/

I don't know if this watch is any good, but I ordered one.

Product Features

• Swiss Tritium provides over 20 years of consistent glow (read more below)
  • All Titanium bezel, case, strap and case-back. Titanium is known for its strength… greater than steel, at half the weight.
  • Features precision quartz Japanese component movement and includes 3 hands to show the hours, minutes and seconds
  • Water resistant to 100-meters (330-feet)
  • 1-year limited warranty
  • 37mm Diameter
  • Black Face
  • Gift Box

Anyone still looking for a Logitech/Squeezbox Touch, $209.99 + Free Shipping from Logitech as part of their 30% off / 30th Anniversary sales

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/349/9039?moduleaction=view_offer&modulename=30th_anniversary_offer

From 8:00am PST (today) and ending at 7:59am PST the following day. Offer valid while supplies last.

In honor of Al's recent acquisition, good til November 1, 15% off on Quality Record Pressings LPs (Chad Kassem).

Use coupon code LAOCS If anyone asks, yes you are a member of the Los Angeles/Orange County Audio Society----even if you live on the east coast. rolleyes.gif

www.acousticsounds.com

Edited by Augsburger

Tom Waits vinyl deal over at Pop Market.

BAD AS ME is Tom Waits’ first studio album of all new music in seven years. This pivotal work refines the music that has come before and signals a new direction. Waits, in possibly the finest voice of his career and at the height of his songwriting powers, worked with a veteran team of gifted musicians and longtime co-writer/producer Kathleen Brennan. Pressed on 180 gram black vinyl, includes bonus CD and 12-page book of lyrics & photos.

MULE VARIATIONS: Not much else can be said about this Grammy-winning album from 1999 other than this is Tom Waits at his best and offers the most complete picture of Tom Waits of any of his albums. Edgy stomps, humor and experimentation are interspersed with some of the most beautiful and personal songs he’s ever written.

NIGHTHAWKS AT THE DINER is a 1975 double album that was recorded live in Record Plant Studios, in front of a small invited audience. This gives the record an intimate feeling as Waits spends time telling stories, jokes and explaining the stories behind his songs through seven separate introductions.