Deals

Dusty Chalk

For the New Yorkers.

HD Tracks Garage Sale

We are expanding and moving into brand new offices

We are going to have a little flea market clean up sale

Cds, SACDs, LPs, Amps, Pre amps, cables, road cases, Equipment racks, desks, chairs, pro- gear, maybe the walls and floors as well, etc

2-5 PM this sat Feb 25th

355 West 52 street

6th Floor

New York, NY 10019

For the New Yorkers.

HD Tracks Garage Sale

We are expanding and moving into brand new offices

We are going to have a little flea market clean up sale

Cds, SACDs, LPs, Amps, Pre amps, cables, road cases, Equipment racks, desks, chairs, pro- gear, maybe the walls and floors as well, etc

2-5 PM this sat Feb 25th

355 West 52 street

6th Floor

New York, NY 10019

That could be interesting, at some point they used Lamm electronics IIRC, not sure if speakers were ATC.

Epson Stylus NX430 Wireless Printer/Scanner $50

I bought one of these and it was delivered today. Install and firmware update was a breeze even fully wireless. Print quality is pretty good. A bit noisy, but manageable. Printer is responsive and prints quickly on wireless. New ink is $13 for black and $25 for all 3 colors, so not too bad. (Or $25-28 for all 4 on eBay, genuine ink)

I bought mine from Office Depot and it qualified for free shipping. Expected a sorta junky printer or I'd have posted it before now, but I'm very impressed. Office Depot no longer has it for $50, but Best Buy still does and you might find it at other stores. Best Buy didn't offer free shipping for me, but I saw it was only $7, so with tax you are looking at about $62 for a good cheap printer/scanner.

http://www.bestbuy.c...nx430&cp=1&lp=1

Edited by Maxvla

JOHNNY CASH - BOOTLEG CD BUNDLE

Today only, celebrate the Man In Black's 80th birthday with this exclusive Johnny Cash PopMarket bundle featuring all 4 volumes of the acclaimed Johnny Cash Bootleg CDs at the exclusive PopMarket discount price of $39.99!

• 4 Double-Disc CDs from the successful CASH BOOTLEG SERIES!
  • 210 RARE tracks of historical importance
  • Dozens of Previously Unreleased recordings
  • Featuring intimate demos, live material and other rarities spanning the 1950s, '60s, '70s & 80's
  • Extensive CD booklets with unseen photos, and new liners notes