Deals

Dusty Chalk

Google Play is offering a lot of decent albums (and some probably crap) for 2.99$ for 320k MP3.

Smashing Pumpkins - Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness

Daft Punk - Tron: Legacy

Beastie Boys - Paul's Botique

Jay-Z/Kanye West - Watch The Throne

Coldplay - Mylo Xylo

Lana Del Rey - Born To Die

And a bunch of others. I don't know how I was a teenager in the 90s and didn't own Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness, but I figure I'll own it in about 3 minutes.

**BRENT**

That's great, thanks! I only had 7 of those albums in my library, and bought 10 more. I like a wide variety of music, as you can see. There's 3-4 more I'm still considering (Bush, Smashing Pumpkins, The XX).

post-905-0-51151000-1337842821_thumb.jpg

Edited by HeadphoneAddict

or a bonus room, where the central air does a lousy job of keeping up...(which is why I'm getting one)

Refurb Sony BDPS185 Blu-Ray Player for $39.99 Shipped

star45.gifBurning Hot Deal! comment.gif Comments ( 3 ) permalink.gif Direct Linksm-share-en.gif

766746.jpgSony through eBay is offering the Refurbished Sony Blu-ray Disc smart Player Full HD 1080p USB Streaming BDPS185 for a good price.

Google Products for New : $83.25 ~ $88.00 Shipped

1. eBay Refurb Price : $39.99 Shipped

Brite Strike EPLI Executive Precision Lighting Instrument

by Brite Strike

4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews(2 customer reviews) |

Like(0)

List Price: $80.00 Price: $68.99 Deal Price: $48.99 check-prime-45x13._V192552839_.gif You Save: $31.01 (39% off)

Note: This item is available sooner or at a lower price from other sellers that are not eligible for Amazon Prime.

My favorite box set over the last couple years...

http://www.popmarket...details/5747776

BOB DYLAN - THE ORIGINAL MONO RECORDINGS (CD BOX SET)

Bob Dylan – The Original Mono Recordings (9 CD Set)

Limited Edition CD Box Set

8 Original Bob Dylan albums in glorious MONO

Newly Mastered

CD sleeves replicating Original LP Jacket Artwork

Deluxe Booklet

hdtracks_logo.jpg

hrbreak.jpg

Be the First to Have Something to Smile About... With Our Memorial Day Private Sale! Use Promo Code smile15 to Receive 15% Off Your Entire Purchase!

HD00602537042722_185.jpg HD5099963616750_185.jpg HX093624951124_185.jpg HD00089408054129_185.jpg HX603497933471_185.jpg HD00600753388402_185.jpg HX00602537008964_185.jpg HX603497933600_185.jpg smile1.png

The SMiLE Sessions

(NEW 88.2kHz/24bit)

The Beach Boys ram.png

RAM [Hi-Res Deluxe Unlimited Version] (NEW 96kHz/24bit)

Paul McCartney | Linda McCartney stone.png

Core (NEW 96kHz/24bit)

Stone Temple Pilots

SNEAK PEEK - Be The First to Download - LIMITED TIME OFFER - HDtracks is offering a special promotion good towards 15% off your entire purchase! Use promo code: smile15

This code expires on 05/28/12 at 11:59 PM PST. Please remember to click apply discount code before checking out. Note that once a discount code is applied you cannot add more items to your cart. This code can only be used once per customer. HDtracks invites you, our most valued customers, to take advantage of our private Memorial Day sale. From now until May 28, 2012 receive 15% off your entire purchase!

We have continued to expand our catalog on a daily basis, which now features an increasing number of very popular albums available for the first time ever in pristine master quality. This is the perfect opportunity to purchase any releases you may have missed!

To commemorate Memorial Day, we’re having a special 15% off private sale for our most valued customers, good for 15% off your entire order! Simply add the albums to your shopping cart and apply the code smile15 to get 15% off your entire purchase. This one-time use code expires May 28, 2012 at 11:59 PM PST. We are grateful that you share our passion for high resolution sound and thank you for your continued support.

HDtracks.com

LIMITED TIME OFFER - HDtracks is offering a special promotion good towards 15% off your entire purchase! Use promo code: smile15

This code expires on 05/28/12 at 11:59 PM PST. Please remember to click apply discount code before checking out. Note that once a discount code is applied you cannot add more items to your cart. This code can only be used once per customer.

HDtracks' Top Downloads of the Week!

http://www.popmarket.com/details/26857323

FLEETWOOD MAC - VINYL BUNDLE

Exclusive bundle offer of audiophile vinyl editions of Fleetwood Mac’s 1975 breakout smash release PLUS the 19 X Platinum #1 album of 1977 – Rumours

TWO legendary Fleetwood Mac albums at ONE great price!

Includes Fleetwood Mac’s biggest hits: “Rhiannon,” “Say You Love Me,” “Over My Head,” “Dreams,” “Don't Stop,” “Go Your Own Way,” “You Make Loving Fun,” “The Chain,” “Gold Dust Woman” and many more

Remastered from original source tapes

Each album pressed on two 45 RPM 180 Gram vinyl discs at Pallas

Gatefold LP jackets with complete original artwork

Better audiophile vinyl pressings will not be found…ANYWHERE!***

Original Price: $89.96 USD

$59.99

*** Anyone guess if these are the Steve Hoffman remasters?

Hey, don't laugh -- I have one of those A/C units. Had it for work -- they'd turn the A/C off in the building after 6 or so, which these days is before sunset, and with two or three computers running, it got hot in there quickly. Just vented it out into the hallway, since up until recently (October-ish), there hasn't been anyone else around.

Vivitar Professional Aluminum Camera Hard Case w/ Pre-Cut Diced Foam, Shoulder Strap & Removable Dividers!

VIV-AX-2020.jpg?1338410823

• List Price $79.99
  • Savings $65.00 (82%)
  • Price: $14.99
    But It Now!
    This deal ends in:21:48:52

• VIV-AX-2020.jpg?1338410823
    • VIV-AX-2020-2ndimage.jpg?1338410841
    • VIV-AX-2020-3rdimage.jpg?1338410855

Product Info

Your camera’s had a long, hard-working day. Want to provide it with the comfort and safety it deserves? This professional heavy-duty hard case, constructed from reinforced aluminum, is the perfect solution for keeping your expensive camera or camcorder from being crushed or bounced around while you travel. It also has room for your accessories!

Knowing that your precious gear is well protected allows you to transport it worry-free - perfect for on-location shoots or airline travel. The case can be customized to fit your equipment using the high-density foam inserts that may be added or removed for size.

Specs

Condition: NEW

Packaging: White Box

Warranty: 1 Year

Manufacturer: Vivitar

Model: VIV-AX-2020-PRO

Features Include:

[*]Customizable protection for camera equipment

[*]Aluminum material

[*]Professionally constructed

[*]Removable dividers

[*]Pre-cut diced foam

[*]Easy latch lock closures

[*]Handle and shoulder strap

[*]Dimensions: 13” (Width) x 10.25” (Length) x 4.5” (Depth)

Amnesia has left me permascarred. Limbo was great first 2/3, but then it got kinda generic. Psychonauts and Bastion are the big names for me. Psychonauts is well... Psychonauts but Bastion reached to me in a way I never thought a game could.

Geebus, the new Humble Indie Bundle launched today. It proves once again that HIB is the 800 lb gorilla of game bundles. Included are:

Bastion

Limbo

Psychonauts

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

The first three are stone cold classics and worth full price by themselves. A:TDD is a handy diuretic. I dunno anything about the last one.

http://www.humblebundle.com/