Deals

Dusty Chalk

2.5 HP Shop Vac for $15:

https://www.lowes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&productId=3339728

Blue Hawk Rotary Tool kit for $25:

https://www.lowes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&productId=4260577

Shipping is free for orders over $50; I ended up getting the extra cutting wheels (all accessories are 50% off for that rotary tool) and a shaft extension for the vacuum to get over the $50 mark.

Extra 10% off using promo code 470085604923486

They have a serious cable flaw. If you buy off Amazon they'll replace it when it inevitably goes kaput, but its quite a hassle. Replaced mine 3 times in the last 6 months and I coddle them. Looking at Amazon's reviews it seems a lot of other users have had the same problem. For kids or teens who wrap up their headphones and shove them in a backpack or locker the X10's would be lucky to last a month.

Great sound for that price point though.

Yep, the pair of X10 I bought last year have a cable problem. The sound sometimes goes out our crackles. I was too lazy to send them back especially after others complained that they had to send them in several times. The ones I bought several years ago were fine - wish I wouldn't have sold them. I wouldn't buy another pair for certain.

Hold on to yours and never let it go.  (Unless you already have)

Some claim that build quality and QC have gone down since Audiovox bought Klipsch out.  It would make sense given that yours is several years old and not experiencing what seems to be a very common issue for users (though Amazon always make issues seem more prevalent than they are as the one person with a problem takes the time to complain while the hundred satisfied customers don't waste their time writing Amazon reviews.)