Deals

Dusty Chalk

If you're looking for high-res PCM, DSD and/or binaural tracks, you may want to take a look at this Kickstarter - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/afarcrymusic/kickstart-dreams-and-prayers-a-far-crys-new-album

EDIT: Looks like they have some freebies up too: http://tinyurl.com/kzkd5vp

Edited by blessingx

Hi,

I've been catching up on my audio hobby again after what has been a rather work-oriented only year and helping family in Nicaragua. I was reading on innerfidlity about Sennheiser HD239. Thought that if anyone is interested in trying those out, you might consider the below deal:

NewEgg has the Sennheiser On-Ear Stereo Headphone (HD 239) for $119.95 - $60 with Coupon Code "EMCWXTW67" = $54.95 with free shipping.

At that price point, I will get one as a Christmas gift for someone.

EDIT: I just tried the code and it worked.

Miss being around here,

Alex

Edited by screaming oranges
  • Like 1

Groupon has the Nook Simple Touch Glow for $72.99 w/ free shipping for 2 more days. I've had one for awhile (paid almost twice that for it) and love it so I got one for my wife.

It's basically like the kindle paperwight but runs ePub instead of mobi format and comes with a micro SD slot in case you're some crazy person that lines to carry around 1623 books with them. Or something.

Amazon is doing a 15% off their kindles today only...Enter code ThnksFAA at checkout.

Save 15% on Kindle, Kindle Fire HD 7", or Kindle Fire HDX 7"

Today, November 4, 2013, save 15% on Kindle, Kindle Fire HD, or Kindle Fire HDX. Enter promotional code ThnksFAA at checkout.

Limit one discount per customer, while supplies last. U.S. customers only. Discount valid on all versions of Kindle, Kindle Fire HD 7", and Kindle Fire HDX 7" sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. Amazon reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. Promo code applies to the lowest priced qualifying item and may not be combined with other offers. If you return items purchased using a promo code, we will subtract the value of the discount from your return credit. Offer not valid with 1-Click ordering. Void where prohibited.
Edited by Nebby

Humble Bundle Deal  Currently: $4.48 to get all 6 games.

Pay what you want and get the first installment of the critically-acclaimed Batman: Arkham franchise, Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition, as well as both of the intensely frightening paranormal shooters F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin and F.E.A.R. 3 and the groundbreaking action-RPG, Lord of the Rings: War in the North! Pay more than the average and you’ll also unlock Scribblenauts Unlimited and the sequel to Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition.

• Like 1