Deals

Dusty Chalk

Olympus E-PL3 Camera w/ lens for $190

http://dealmac.com/iphone/deals/927993.html

Be careful with Olympus products as I seem to recall that they are in great financial difficulty and will either be acquired or go BK.  Either way not good for post purchase customer service I would think.

I missed a bunch of days, dammit, but I'm not going to worry about it.  Let me know if there was anything particularly good that I missed.  So here's your daily reminder for today.

It seems that I have most of the tracks but my laptop has been kind of quirky lately.  Can I fax them to you?

Edited by Augsburger

The Humble Weekly Sale. includes Killing Floor, Dwarfs?! (unlocks an axe in KF), and the two Zeno Clash games for $1 minimum.  For $6, you also get Rock of Ages (a great game, see below) and Rising Storm (which gets your two KF skins plus the RS Tommygun and its 50 round magazine.)

Rock of Ages gameplay, featuring me vs my friend Dave, with some additional commentary by Archie and Ben:

B&H Photo has the Sony Alpha NEX-7 24.4MP Mirrorless Digital Camera + 18-55mm and 20mm Lenses + 16GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card for a low $999.00 Free Shipping. Tax in NJ. This rarely discounted camera sells for $1250 everywhere else. [Compare Prices]

This is widely thought to be one of the best mirrorless cameras on the market. Features a large 24.3MP APS-C CMOS sensor, an excellent 2359K-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (considered one of the best EVFs among any camera), tiltable 3" OLED display, a sleek and sturdy magnesium chassis, 1080p HD video recording with video auto-focus, and much more.1006332.jpg

• Like 1