Deals

Dusty Chalk

k&l is closing out some things.. if people did not get the email..

my order is in...

---------------------------

Kilchoman this……blah, blah, blah.

Quality….relationships…..integrity……blah, blah, blah…….

What about some mutha F-en deals?

David OG and I are getting ready to leave for more than two weeks AND we’re bringing Kyle with us --- so who’s going to take care of this place when we’re gone?

YIKES!!!

There’s way too much booze here right now. It’s not a matter of too much money tied up in inventory. It’s honestly just a matter of space. We have a big presence on the web, but physically there’s not much room in our stores for backstock. There is booze spilling into every aisle of the warehouse, booze tucked under the sink in the kitchen area, booze under my desk. Plus, how in the heck is my manager going to keep track of more than 600+ products while both Kyle, David, and myself are out of the country?

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE! Some of these are insane. But I’m feeling a little insane today. Actually, lately in general.

Ballantine's 17 Year Old Blended Scotch Whisky (WAS $99.99) NOW $49.99I special ordered all this for a guy and then he never picked it up. I opened a bottle to try it out and it’s actually pretty good stuff. Especially for half price.

Absolut Cilantro Vodka (WAS $19.99) NOW $9.99I really like this. It’s more like gin than vodka.

Anchor White Christmas White Whiskey (WAS $35) NOW $29.99Anchor didn’t sell through all this before Xmas, so we made them a deal on the remaining stock. They actually got sued for using the White Xmas name (because another brand owns it) so this will be a one-off collector’s item. Even if they make it again, it won’t be called White Xmas. AND….it’s really tasty. I’m a big fan.

Antinori Tignanello Grappa (WAS $45) NOW $14.99Great Grappa. Great producer. Great price. These are half bottles.

Aqua Perfecta Eau De Vie Framboise 375ml (WAS $35) NOW $19.99 – St. George’s amazing raspberry eau de vie. Lovely

Aqua Perfecta Pear Williams Eau de Vie 375ml (WAS $40) NOW $19.99Same deal as above, but with pear.

Banks 7 Island Golden Age Rum (WAS $36) NOW $25.99A fantastic amber pot-still flavor profile.

Bowmore Dorus Mor Islay Single Malt Whisky (WAS $100) NOW $79.99Poor Bowmore doesn’t get the love

Bellevue 15 Year Old Duncan Taylor Single Barrel Cask Strength Guadaloupe Rum (WAS $129) NOW $69.99Was too expensive. Now isn’t

Bonita Platinum Blanco Tequila (WAS $109) NOW $79.99Bling bling! Goin’ out to da club!

Bowmore 11 Year Old K&L Exclusive "Exclusive Malts" Single Barrel Cask Strength Single Malt Whisky (WAS $75) NOW $59.99Again, Bowmore gets no love

Buffalo Trace Single Oak Project 375ml $54.99These aren’t on sale, but we have a ton of them right now and they sell fast. We can’t go pick out numbers, so come in the store if you want to browse through the selection.

Cadenhead's 20 Year Old "Creations" Batch #1 Blended Scotch Whisky (WAS $100) NOW $49.99Fuck it. Half price. Best money you’ll ever spend, trust me.

Calisaya Liqueur (WAS $42) NOW $29.99Lovely bitter orange.

Cameronbridge 24 Year Old Cadenhead's Small Batch Collection Single Grain Whisky (WAS $120) NOW $49.99Profit be damned! A steal. I’m weeping.

Caol Ila "Stitchell Reserve" Unpeated Islay Cask Strength Single Malt Whisky (WAS $100) NOW $69.99Lower your prices, Diageo. We’ll all be better off.

Dulce Vida Anejo Tequila (WAS $50) NOW $34.99Only two available.

Dulce Vida Reposado Tequila (WAS $45) NOW $29.99Only one available.

Francois Peyrot Rose Au Cognac (WAS $35) NOW $9.99 – What else can I do here?

Glen Garioch Virgin Oak Single Malt Whisky (WAS $109) NOW $79.99Glen Garioch gets no love either.

Hennessy "Black" Cognac (WAS $45) NOW $29.99 – Stupid Cheap. AND the one great Hennessy brandy.

JP Wiser's Blended Canadian Rye Whiskey (WAS $23) NOW $14.99 – Drinkable Canadian

Monymusk 15 Year Old Duncan Taylor Single Barrel Cask Strength Jamaican Rum (WAS $109) NOW $69.99Again, was too expensive, now isn’t

Neisson Rhum 15 Year Old Agricole Rhum, Martinique 1.0 L (WAS $450) NOW $299I tried Neisson. I tried.

Neisson Rhum 18 Year Old Agricole Rhum, Martinique 1.0 L (WAS $510) NOW $350Again, I tried.

Rusty Blade K&L Exclusive "Cask A" Single Barrel Cask Strength Barrel-Aged Gin (WAS $65) NOW $49.99Hot deal

Rusty Blade K&L Exclusive "Cask B" Single Barrel Cask Strength Barrel-Aged Gin (WAS $65) NOW $49.99Hot deal

Sugar Daddy Chardonnay Aged Amber Pot Still Rum (WAS $29) NOW $15.99Good rum with good finishing from Hooker’s House guy

Sugar Daddy Chardonnay Aged White Pot Still Rum (WAS $29) NOW $15.99Same deal with white rum

Tequila Tapatio 110 Proof Blanco 1L (WAS $40) NOW $24.99The absolute best deal in this whole email. This is GREAT tequila that I just can’t move.

The Exceptional Grain Whisky (WAS $89) NOW $64.99 – Good whisky, but grain whisky isn’t moving. Except the Cambus of course.

Torres #10 Brandy (WAS $19.99) NOW $9.99Good Spanish brandy

Torres Orange Brandy (WAS $24) NOW $9.99 – Grand Marnier like

Ron Botran Reserva Guatemalan Rum $17.99 – HOT DEAL! Aged up to 15 years at the Famous distillery in Guatemala. The Botran name is well known through the world. This rum is aged using the Solera system and has a minimum age of 5 years.

I can’t put orders in for you today, so use the hotlinks. By the time I get around to reading your email and placing the order they’ll be sold out!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

• Like 1

Some great prices!  Love some of the descriptions, too....  It's nice to have someone with a passion owning/running the store.

My local guy just sold his store to some others.  He warned me the new owners don't know their whisk(e)y as well....I always was pleased with his recommendations, so i'll miss that.

Edited by skullguise

No, I mean, yes, that is the way I listen, but no, I think I fell about 100 hours shy.

And no, I sold them because they were not my particular cup of tea, but they were comfy as hell, so if you're looking for a super comfy closed headphone that isn't the DT770 BASSMASTER, that's the one to get.  You definitely won't find them fatiguing, so I think they're a perfect work headphone.

I'm at work, browsing for the time being as I'm actually ahead of my schedule for the month. Anyhow, this may be of interest to those who like the genre: free celtic music at amazon. Have not listened to it myself but hey, it's free.

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Hill-Celtic-Music-Sampler/dp/B00IKS2BHY/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1394719878&sr=1-1

Edited by screaming oranges

I'm at work, browsing for the time being as I'm actually ahead of my schedule for the month. Anyhow, this may be of interest to those who like the genre: free celtic music at amazon. Have not listened to it myself but hey, it's free.

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Hill-Celtic-Music-Sampler/dp/B00IKS2BHY/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1394719878&sr=1-1

Thanks!

A hundred dollars worth of milk free, gluten free chocolates, and another one of these- 

fencing_lames_f60m.jpg

The Easter bunny will probably need to be treated for a hernia this year.

Forgot to mention that I received a discount on all this stuff  /\    /\    /\ so they were sort of deals.

Edited by Augsburger