Deals

Dusty Chalk

PS Audio is having a trade-in for the NuWave DSD DAC. Know we have a few members with Digital Link IIIs (along with previous NuWave model is eligible). $400 off with trade in, so $899. Assume no one here has yet heard? Wonder how it compares to the Gungnir?

http://www.psaudio.com/products/nuwave-dsd/

I wish there was something I didn't like about the DL 3 that made me want to spend more money. $400 is just a little bit more than what I paid for the dac but don't know how much better the dac really is especially since I don't care about DSD. Pretty happy with the speaker rig so going to stick with the current set up. But seems like a good deal. The only other dac I'd be interested in would be the emotiva xda 2. If anyone wants to buy the DSD DAC and wants to trade their emotive dac + cash with me for the DL3 I'd be glad to help out. 

It's too bad they aren't doing the trade-in ANY DAC option again.  I scored the original NuWave DAC cheaply, by trading in a eBay Chinese DAC I paid less than $100 for (and got $300 off the PS DAC).

But honestly, I didn't love the NuWave DAC....on base 16/44 material, I thought the DL3 actually sounded better.  I sold the NuWave fairly quickly....very good, but not great IMO.

I'd think/hope the NuWave DSD would be better, but not going to try it...too many other DAC's.....

Buy an Amazon Gift Card Multipack, Get $10 in Promotional Credit

Happy Prime Day! Today only, Prime members can get $10 in Amazon promotional credit by purchasing select Amazon.com Gift Card multipacks. Just add a Gift Card multipack (shown below) to your cart and enter the promo code "PRIMEGCS" at checkout or click the yellow "Click to apply promo code" button below. After your purchase ships you'll receive an email containing a code for a $10 promotional credit that can be applied to your Amazon account for items sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Credit is valid through and expires on August 29, 2015. This offer is valid today only, July 15, 2015, and while supplies last. Promotion terms and conditions apply. Learn more. See more Prime Day deals.

It worked on the $15 gift cards (3x$15 gift cards for $45, plus $10 credit).

• Like 1

$15 packs are sold-out, can only do $25's now (which is $75 total).

I can't find this - only 10 packs of $10 cards - did I miss out?  Link?

NVM, found it - http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-com-25-Gift-Cards-Holiday/dp/B005ESMEI4/ref=sr_1_20?s=gift-cards&ie=UTF8&qid=1436979443&sr=1-20&keywords=amazon+gift+card+multipack&refinements=p_n_feature_three_browse-bin%3A2749134011

EDIT - Well, I f'd it up - I ordered three $25 "thank you" cards because I didn't want Xmas themed gift cards at this time of year, nor a Kindle themed one that would confused my daughter on her birthday becauseshe doesn't have a kindle, so I canceled the order to order the Xmas gift cards after all, but now the $10 promotional credit code doesn't work anymore.

AND CHAT PERSON FIXED IT

Edited by HeadphoneAddict

• 2 weeks later...