Deals

Dusty Chalk

• 4 weeks later...

Short version is this: In spite of the fact that I've been (to use a term a friend coined to describe my behavior) "strip mining" sources of new electronic music since 1990, I have discovered more new music in my chosen genre because of SomaFM's Groove Salad than any other source.  Since I first got high speed internet 15 years ago, I spend at least a couple hours per week listening to GS and saving artist and track names I like to a text file.

• Like 3

Just now, MexicanDragon said:

Origin PC sale, up to 75% off.

Star Wars Battlefront is 30$ for poor people version, 35$ for deluxe, and 80$ for ultimate. Chris, time to nab this one.

http://slickdeals.net/f/8481255-pc-origin-sale-up-to-75-off-star-wars-battlefront-starting-at-30?src=pdw

**BRENT**

Chris, this is $7 less than Brent paid.  You can finally win at something!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tyrion said:

Thanks Greg!  Been considering picking this up to replace the earlier model due to the app control.  Not sure it is necessary but a nice feature.  There may by an earlier version Anova for sale soon.

I'm interested, Mike. Doing a lot more cooking for myself and want to get into S-V. Shoot me a message.

**BRENT**

9 hours ago, EdipisReks said:

*Everything* has to have an app these days.

The app is truly useless.  The bluetooth doesn't reach from my kitchen to the couch, to I can't monitor it remotely, and it's simple to set up the temperature using the dial on the actual unit.  Once the temp. is reached I just set myself an alarm, often on the oven.

Edited by Sherwood