Deals

Dusty Chalk

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.amazon.com/SmartSeries-Rechargeable-Toothbrush-Bluetooth-Connectivity/dp/B00O8ODHOA/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1483331848&sr=8-1&keywords=oral+b+5000

Oral B sale on electric toothbrushes, $15-20 off. I may have bought the last Pro 5000 in stock because now it says "requires additional processing time"

Bluetooth on a toothbrush, what a time to be alive

• Like 1

So it looks like I will be getting an office in the next few months which will become home for the Oppo HA-2. It is now serving the duty of the DAC in the home headphone rig and will thus need to be replaced. If anyone has, or knows of, a Yggdrasil for sale, please let me know.

• Like 1

There is a guy that lives in Sebring, FL that is selling his Yiggy for $1800.  I know him from HF.  He is a good guy.  Bought my first headphones from him years ago.  His username is Screwdriver on HF.  I was going to buy it but I'm passing for now so go for it if you want.  He wants to do a local deal. 

• Like 3

Happy belated New Year! To kick things off right, for 24 hours, everything that is out now on the site and in the Nonesuch Store—CDs, LPs, DVDs, HD, FLAC, MP3s, merchandise; pre-orders excluded—is 50% off our everyday low prices. You read that right: take an additional 50% off the already discounted prices listed in the store! Just enter the promo code NEWYEAR at checkout.

29 minutes ago, MexicanDragon said:

Youre-holding-it-wrong-Samsung-documentation-instructs-you-about-the-right-way-to-hold-the-Galaxy-S-III.jpg

**BRENT**

• 4 weeks later...