Deals

Dusty Chalk

Massdrop (not for the impatient...) has a Focal headphone for sale.  A less pricey option for those that are into the Focal sound sig I'm estimating.

1000 units available.  They do appear to be selling briskly.  The amp in the main image may leave some wondering, WTH....LOL

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-focal-elex-headphones?iterableCampaignId=216054&iterableTemplateId=308608&mode=guest_open&referer=TJLFZB&irgwc=1&clickid=wxHzJiU4T1br1XexG5VvOww%3AUkmTap2N018%3A1A0&utm_term=385697&utm_content=VigLink&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=impactradius

HS

• Like 1

App Store/iTunes $100 for $85, not the best deal around, but I was slowly whittling away at my score that Brent posted a while ago, and I finally ran out.
https://slickdeals.net/f/11076959-100-app-store-itunes-gift-card-email-delivery-85?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1
Congrat, Dusty!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

If anybody wants some Merino v-neck sweaters, these are a stupid deal. Baldo is well-known for their cashmere line (they describe themselves as offering excellent value at $400 MSRP on cashmere: I'm not sure they are wrong). I verified with Luigi Baldo that they are real (they wanted copious pictures).  They feel as nice as my Zegna sweater (which is too small, but might work some day).  Fit is a bit slimmer than Banana Republic merino, at least in XXL, which is perfect for me, as the BR merino is too loose on the v-necks (pretty good on the cardigans).  The feel of the fabric is amazing.  

That is awesome Brent!

I did look at this last night and went away pining for the Janus Collection.

I use a lot of storage for stuff like sample libraries so I keep an eye on the prices of SSD's.

I've been stoked at the way the price of these devices has been dropping the last couple of years and it looks like Crucial/Micron is going to turn up the heat.

2T Micron 1100 for $387.99 at OWC!

I bought a 2T Samsung Evo 850 about a year ago for around $700 and that was a great deal. The Crucial was around $600 at the time but I went for the extra 2 years of warranty (5 vs 3) on the Sammy.

https://eshop.macsales.com/item/Micron/DAK20T0TBN/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 5 weeks later...

Massdrop has the Cardas Premium Clear Light Sennheiser cables on a pretty good drop.

I've been meaning to replace the cable on my 800 since I "foot snapped" mine and I have the right connector held on with a Dremel sanding drum, epoxy and adhesive shrink wrap (hey, it's lasted 2.5 years).

Anywho, they have a limited supply so get em while you can.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/cardas-premium-clear-light-headphone-cables?mode=guest_open&utm_campaign=Transactional%3A Joined Drop&utm_source=SparkPost&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Transactional%3A Joined Drop&utm_content=1533318863207.581789544912634407427395&referer=69JPD7&utm_content=1533318863207.581789544912634407427395

• Like 1

Love it!  You're a lifesaver.  I just got an HD800 and a Focal Clear cable.  I'm far past listening to different cables for differences, but Cardas is like the Le Creuset of their industry.  I don't have to worry about whether it's the absolute best or whether it's going to break.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...