Deals

Dusty Chalk

Music Direct is having a Black Friday "preview" sale.  One thing stuck out for me, the Elac Debut 6.2 (newer revision) for half price....abut $150/pr instead of $300.  I had owned their Debut 6 model from the original series.  It was VERY good, but just a bit too soft for my ultimate liking.

The .2 revision supposedly has a better tweeter, so I expect a more balanced sound.  If I didn't have maybe 9 other bookshelf speakers I'd grab a pair! ?  Fuck, maybe I will anyway....

https://www.musicdirect.com/speakers/ELAC-Debut-B62-Bookshelf-Speakers

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received this from Eastwind Import (www.eastwindimport.com)

Store-wide Holiday Discount!

From now until noon (12:00) on Saturday, December 23 (California time), Eastwind Import, your online shop for Japanese import jazz CDs and LPs, is having a store-wide holiday discount sale!

Use the promo code "HOLIDAY25" (all capital) at checkout and you will receive a whopping 25% off your entire shopping cart, even including the already-discounted, ON SALE items!

And don't forget: We already have hundreds of vinyl LPs, CDs, SACDs, SHM-CDs, HQCDs, and Blu-spec CDs on sale with deeply discounted prices, up to 50% off or more! Make sure to check out the ON SALE section of our website!

Also please note: Eastwind Import will be temporarily closed from noon on Saturday, December 23 until midnight on Saturday, December 30. Shopping will be unavailable during that time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Eastwind Import wishes you a happy, swinging holiday season!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Music Direct (and others I'd guess) have the Elac Adante speakers on big sale.  Thinking maybe they'll get replaced by a v2 line or something else.

I've briefly heard the AS-61 stand-mounted and they are VERY VERY good.....and now $1,000 off, to $1,499.

https://www.musicdirect.com/Search?category=ELAC%20Adante%20Series&sort=popularity|DESC&page=1&pagesize=24&c1=tab-products&c2=grid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...