Deals

Dusty Chalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, norfolk said:

Any specific recommendations?

I don’t do SACD, but at least on the vinyl side, the big ones are all gone :( Dipping, peckin time from Mobley, the duke Jordan everyone raves about, art Taylor  etc. Of the one remaining, the Walter Davis is very cool and I’m personally a fan of the John Gilmore and cliff Jordan as they are Chicago guys. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For whatever reason I’ve been moderately obsessed with the David Adjaye designed Master & Dynamic MA770 wireless concrete speaker for a few years. It just hit 50% off (code WFH50 = ~$600, 33% of orig price) if anyone else is interested. Course I don’t need another speaker. The timing is bad. I don’t need another speaker...

D84F4A2B-DFC6-4375-BA90-6E42F1AEA8EE.jpeg

Edited by blessingx
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

We can't go out right now, but we can go in. Way in.

To celebrate Bicycle Day, we're currently offering 33% off on The Family Acid: California, a book of marvelous photographs drenched in the psychedelic experience. 

A full-color, 192-page hardcover with foil stamping and tipped-on cover photo, The Family Acid: California contains hundreds of stunning images curated by Kate Steffens along with detailed captions and original essays by Roger Steffens and Tim Page. This edition is limited to just 1,500 copies and only a small number are still available.

Complementing this enchanting book is a striking limited-edition Family Acid photo print on perforated LSD blotter paper (undipped), 6.25” x 10”, and signed on the verso by Roger Steffens. The fine art blotter print is also available with the book at a special package sale price.

https://ozmarecords.com/pages/the-family-acid-california

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coming up Friday. $5 for four shows.  https://www.sfjazz.org/fridaysatfive/

Wayne Shorter 'Fridays at Five' Celebration

THIS FRIDAY'S CONCERT

Wayne Shorter Celebration Part 1
 w/ Kamasi Washington, Terrace Martin, Danilo Pérez, John Patitucci & Brian Blade

FRI, MAY 22 · 5-6 PM PT

This Friday, SFJAZZ presents the first of a four-part Fridays At Five celebration of legendary saxophonist Wayne Shorter featuring the world premiere of a 2019 all-star tribute concert at the SFJAZZ Center, featuring Kamasi Washington, Terrace Martin, and members of Wayne Shorter's longtime quartet, Danilo Pérez, John Patitucci, and Brian Blade. 

For this broadcast and the exclusive four-part series, 100% of the Tip-Jar proceeds will go directly to Wayne Shorter for his ongoing medical needs. Consider making a donation today and/or during the broadcast!

• Like 3