Deals

Dusty Chalk

I've always wanted to try a pair of bookshelf speakers from Harbeth or Quad.

I would have bought it, except he only does USA shippin'. :rolleyes:

So I figured I might as well post it here and let you guys have a crack at it. :)

It says USA only, but he was had no problem shipping to Canada in my case. Where are you located?

It says USA only, but he was had no problem shipping to Canada in my case. Where are you located?

I'm located in Malaysia. I doubt the guy would ship it to Asia. :(

You know I'd take care of that for you.

Thank you Jay. I didn't want to bother you though. Especially for such a big item. :-[

Anyway, I'm currently after a pair of headphones, if the deal falls through in the next few days, I might take you up on that offer. My cousin has a friend who is selling a pair of brand new Von Schweikert Audio VR-1 speakers for $1000 though, so I'll have to give all this some thought before I make my move. Will probably start a thread asking about them if I fail to get those headphones.

Anyway, thanks once again for the kind offer. We'll see how things go. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
What?!?!? The 3007WFP or the 3008WFP? I'm definitely in the market for a 3008WFP, I'm going to kick myself if I missed it.

Twas the 3007WFP-HC, but I don't know if those particular Days of Deals are available in the US (although I'm sure Dell does some big sales down there too).