Deals

Dusty Chalk

MacUpdate Software Bundle

MacUpdate Promo Holiday Bundle - Make 2009 the best year ever for you and your Mac.

I don't know much about the programs offered, but at that price it's hard to ignore.

I'll say LittleSnitch and iVolume may make it worth it themselves. For those that don't know, iVolume is probably the easiest Mac Replay Gain implementation.

FYI - avoid buy.com like the plague. I just spent a half hour on hold trying to find out where the hell the digital picture frame that I ordered two weeks ago is (paid for 3 day shipping no less). Turns out it was back ordered but they didn't send out email notices because they were still looking for a vendor to fill the order. :palm: Then they proceeded to bend me over and tell me that refunding my canceled order will take an additional 3 to 5 business days. So I canceled and filed a paypal dispute just to drive the point home that I don't appreciate the BS. Grr f'ing grr.

I've had luck with buy.com -- both good and bad. Got my ety's at a reasonable price there. But when I tried to pay by paypal, because my shipping address didn't match my address with paypal (though it should have if they had checked my billing address), they canceled my order.

Fuckers.

Yeah, from then on, I won't shop there unless it's a really really really good deal.

And eCost was no better -- same problem.