HeadRoom in LA Aug 24

Tyll Hertsens

Hi all you Lalalanders! I'm doing the LA/OC Audiophile Society meet again, and would love to have any of you there who wish to come. Here's the official page.

Please feel free to bring gear if you'd like. I will have the Audiophile Desktop playing in the room at times, so sealed headphones would be good if you have them. Here's the details:

Sunday, August 24, 12-4pm at the Holiday Inn in Buena Park.

Please let me know here if you plan to come. Thanks! See you then!

• 1 month later...
I'm gonna go. I'm right down the street. I'll bring a few cans but mainly interested in some Headroom Products. Always been interested but need my ears to be the judge ;D

Well you should have no trouble there, that is if the Audio Society speaker folks allow you to get close enough to listen. Last year they were three and four deep through out the whole event, so be patient. Tyll always brings out a great selection of gear to audition. It will be a hoot.

Well you should have no trouble there, that is if the Audio Society speaker folks allow you to get close enough to listen. Last year they were three and four deep through out the whole event, so be patient. Tyll always brings out a great selection of gear to audition. It will be a hoot.

Yeah Can't wait. Finally get to hear some great products. And meet some of the internet tough guys... J/K:D

Yeah Can't wait. Finally get to hear some great products. And meet some of the internet tough guys... J/K:D

Well since this is a Los Angeles/Orange County Audio Society event, there is a dress code. No gang attire, no Raiders team jerseys, if you do not wear a hawaiian shirt you must wear socks with your sandels. Sorry, thems the rules. :cool: