hello

crappyjones123

as the title says. just joined headcase after quite a bit of persuasion on team floridas part. wanted to say hello. so...hello :D gene just broke a glass in his kitchen and mike remarked, "we are repeating canjam again" and that was just the beginning of the night >< here i thought i was going to get some sleep =/

as the title says. just joined headcase after quite a bit of persuasion on team floridas part. wanted to say hello. so...hello :D gene just broke a glass in his kitchen and mike remarked, "we are repeating canjam again" and that was just the beginning of the night >< here i thought i was going to get some sleep =/

At least we know who to blame.

Crappy Birthday Jones! I trust you had fun in Sarasota, and I wish I could have played with you guys at least by phone and posting on Saturday. I did not have a computer at the meet, and then I ran to a wedding. I did not see all of the shit you guys posted in our meet thread, but heard that it was piling up. Should have harassed you anyway, but it just never worked out. :mad: Next bi-coastal meet will be a little better organized and hopefully I will be drunker more of the time. :P

In any event, cheers and welcome to Head-Case!

thanks to the warm welcome everyone. just what i needed - another website that will tell me to spend my money on things. :palm: the chat room is certainly a very nice feature that i liked instantly.

long time no see voltron. sarasota was a wild ride and i wish i had started drinking because right now i remember all the things that happened in fairly vivid detail. oh the travesties! :o the shit posting was just done in jest so hopefully you or jpnums didnt take away from it any more than what we intended it to be - childish thread crapping :D hope to see you again sometime in the near future good sir. im trying to find a way to get my butt to the dc meet but doesnt seem to promising right now.

thanks to everyone again for the red carpet reception. not sure it was required but it is certainly appreciated.

We didn't take the thread crap for anything but that. Even calaf, who got dissed here for his comments once our impressions started for real, is a good guy who was just hoping that the barrage would stop.

As for DC, stevieo just asked me for your email address, which I do not have. Please PM both of us with somewhere you can be reached. He is hoping you can come so he can make you sleep on the floor this time! :o