Deoxit?

The Monkey

It depends on how oxidized your connectors are. I tried it on some mildly oxidized rcas and noticed no difference. With highly oxidized RCAs maybe maybe not I tend not to let my connectors get that far. On speaker spades I noticed no difference but I tighten the heck out of the jacks so maybe that nullified the damage caused by the oxidation. Deoxit does make the connections look good though. ;)

I start off re soldering all the connections on the offending RCA jack but Deoxit does work very well. Try Brasso for very oxidized connectors.

It looks like the RCA jacks are actually integrated into a plate that gets screwed in to the back panel. Is that what you have found, spritzer? I ask because I am considering just swapping out the jacks all together, but I wonder if that will present fit issues.

It looks like the RCA jacks are actually integrated into a plate that gets screwed in to the back panel. Is that what you have found, spritzer? I ask because I am considering just swapping out the jacks all together, but I wonder if that will present fit issues.

The SRM-T1 has jacks like that so just unscrew the plate and replace all of the RCA's with some better ones along with the wiring. The WBT newxtgen jacks ft perfectly... :D