interesting sudden plan...interesting to cj, that is

crappyjones123

called a few places today, shall go apartment hunting on wednesday. if this whole thing goes south, im coming after you matt :P

Hey now, don't blame me for your shit. Vicki was the one who said move out. I understand if you gotta stay at home, just adjust those expectations a bit. Learn to work with it, ya know?

jeez man, i was just messing with you.

legally i cant move out on my own if my dad says otherwise. my greencard was sponsored by him so any legal document i sign, i have to have his "yes" first. as a result moving out presents more legal issues than financial ones. at any rate, ill figure something out so i dont bother you fine people agian. :D

I shall not tell you what to do, but in my experience a little distance sometimes can help to appreciate other people more. In the army I did not get very well along with one of my room mates (close to an understatement), however once in separate rooms this changed since we could lay our differences aside and talk about other things.

Depending on timing, this could be a lot of fun.

I'm in but I will be watching everyone else on most of the rides. I'm afraid a trip on one of the roller coasters they have will set off my vertigo.

cj, you will always have a seat in my car as long as Dom brings you to my house.:)