Source for combo 1/4" 3.5mm plug

grawk

My sincerest appologies for attempting to aid a fellow Head-Caser; however, I do believe my comment relates to the topic.

I'm looking for those connectors that sony and AT use with the 3.5mm plug with a screw on 1/4" adapter. Does anyone know if they're available?

Have you looked at audiocubes? IIRC, they have/had AT 1/4 adaptor, but don't know if it's a screw-on one.

As you can see, another kind member had stated that audiocubes may carry what you are looking for; however, they are quite uncertain whether or not the adapters have screw-on capabilities that many AT headphone plugs have. Coincidently, I happened to have a few AT plug adapters I purchased a few months ago and I, without hesitating, posted a reply to let others know that the adapter definitely do not have screw-on capabilities, in fear that whoever has browsed this thread may be mislead by false information and purchase a AT adapter from audiocubes, to their dismay, discovering that the adapters do not serve the purpose that they were purchased for. Once again, that was the one and only purpose of my post, so please correct me if it does not relate to the topic.

Don't feed the troll and he'll go away.

What are you talking about... ... ...? I posted a legit reply and everything and now you guys are calling me a troll?

how many times am I going to have to tell you, NO FACEPALM FOR YOU!

Edited by n_maher

I think that there was a deleted post in there........ quite the potty mouth from memory.

At least two were deleted. Nenso, look at Nate's post where he said that it will be harder for the guy to troll because he (Nate) was deleting his posts. It's the next one under the post of mine that you quoted.