There's something wrong in Colorado...

n_maher

Not to protect him in any way, shape, or form, but he has told me he uses a third party shipper place, like mailboxes etc. or something to that effect.

I'm sure he does, so do I and I have 1/10th the crap to ship he does. If I drop a package off to be packed 99% of the time it's sent the same day. If it isn't going to ship that day they let me know at time of drop off, not 7 days later.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he does, so do I and I have 1/10th the crap to ship he does. If I drop a package off to be packed 99% of the time it's sent the same day. If it isn't going to ship that day they let me know at time of drop off, not 7 days later.

Yeah, third party shipper is no excuse. Mikhail is definitely a big liar.

Seriously if you need anyone to go to see him in person and the condition of your amp, I have Friday off and would love to see his sweet:rolleyes: operation.

Hell if you want tell him I will be there Friday to pick it up and ship it for you. See what kind of reaction that gets.

Ray having the worst day in his entire life would never let something like this

out the door. Nor would he make even the slightest attempt to build it in the

first place.

Fact is that a single open frame linear power supply would actually cost a fair

amount less than the pile of crap that is in that power supply. And you could

still add blackgates at the output.

Would love to see the insides of the power supply for an ES2.

Ray having the worst day in his entire life would never let something like this

out the door. Nor would he make even the slightest attempt to build it in the

first place.

I wouldn't bring up Ray to much in this thread..Our buddy Icra is getting butt fucked with no lube right now so let's not make him feel to stupid for the 5 year old link in his sig..

Seriously even the most Anti-ray person here has more common sense then voluntary be put threw this, so lets not bring Ray up to much..

it's a good idea to put a Dyna in there, thats a nice offer by you KG..

that would be nice to own a KG built dyna!

I'm gonna open up my SDS-XLR to get pics. I took off all the screws on the top plate, and it is still affixed. There are two screws between the middle and back edge of the top. I was afraid to take these off for fear that something would drop inside. But do you think these are attached to some sort of internal posts. Thoughts please?

Why can't something be fun and reference? That one escapes me.

Give me technically accomplished fun without the bricks.

I never purchased a SP amp, mainly because of my "fear" of tubes. I owned the MAD Ear for bit and even rolled a few tubes. I am at a loss for words when I look at those pictures. I get mad and its not my amp.

I'm gonna open up my SDS-XLR to get pics. I took off all the screws on the top plate, and it is still affixed. There are two screws between the middle and back edge of the top. I was afraid to take these off for fear that something would drop inside. But do you think these are attached to some sort of internal posts. Thoughts please?

You most likely need to take the bottom off as tube amps are built upside down with everything mounted to the top plate.