There's something wrong in Colorado...

n_maher

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone who has and he said there was a whole lot of empty but that may not be the most pimped out one out there etc. With the level of options he offers it's good to have lots of room. Even if you fill it with crap.

Is this in the amp box or the power supply box? There might enough room for some Squarewaves in there

THIS JUST IN

OK, waiting for picture verifications

In any singlepower electrostatic amp, if you have the voltmeter option, guess

what is in the power supply box?

In any singlepower amp if you have the chinese step attenuator option, guess

Is it a monkey?

THIS JUST IN

OK, waiting for picture verifications

In any singlepower electrostatic amp, if you have the voltmeter option, guess

Hi Kevin,

Please do tell. At this moment right now Blackie is inside my ES-2 and I could have him fix things.

Thanks.

I will open up the SDS-XLR when I get the ES-2 back and I will probably open up the ES-2 as well.

If blackie is within a sane distance you should visit him and have him go over the amp with his expertise and explain what he thinks is going on and what he thinks of it.

Perhaps see if he'd be wiling to open up the sds-xlr for you since there is the orientation/screw issue.

THIS JUST IN

<snip>

I'm guessing that you mean any SP amp with external power supply. Is that correct? I have an Extreme with stepped attenuator and there definitely is no wall wart in it. I've posted pictures here before. I have no idea of the source of the attenuator.

If blackie is within a sane distance you should visit him and have him go over the amp with his expertise and explain what he thinks is going on and what he thinks of it.

Perhaps see if he'd be wiling to open up the sds-xlr for you since there is the orientation/screw issue.

He has my ES-2 open right now in fact. He is 20 minutes from me. He is gonna listen after he fixes it and make some recommendations.