Eddie Current EC-01 review in 6 Moons

Anyone have a link to a bad review on 6moons?

Fab Audio Model 1 and JAS Orior come to mind off the top of my head. I'm still trying to figure out what the reviewer, Steve Marsh is smoking since his reviews & viewpoints severely contradict each other in many of his writings. I've heard the those 2 speakers myself and conclude that Steve's a whacknut with an agenda.

Aren't they all bad? ;)

Ask recstar, who's down there as "TBA with Ryan Clarin" and a thumbnail pic of a Maier amp, tho i haven't heard a bad Maier amp yet. Honestly tho, I haven't come across REALLY bad headphone amps of recent manufacture. Can anyone name one that actually sounds bad enough for a reviewer to post "it sounds bad?"

Fow what it's worth I spent about an hour listening to the EC-01 at the national meet on the second day. It did get rather hot but drove my Senn 600s well and I was really impresed by the sound the little box made. My only gripe is the stupid locking headphone jack, man I hate those things. And given a choice I'd opt for a less square enclosure, it looks rather "alarm clockish" to me. Minor quibbles and the amp is probably a pretty good bargin at $350.