Jahn's post whore tracking thread

grawk

you know it's bad when you log on to the stereophile boards to post out of boredom and 20 percent of your posts get deleted for spammage!

The Best "The Rite Of Spring"? jazzfan 120 6 (1)

---

The "(1)" is my one deleted post hehe. I swear it was on topic, honest!

We need to somehow keep track Jahn's posting habits in a table. And then we will graph the data and analyze it to determine when he gets up to go to the bathroom and other things like that based on when he is not posting.

Or does he post while he is at the bathroom as well?! :o

Just kidding. :D

We need to somehow keep track Jahn's posting habits in a table. And then we will graph the data and analyze it to determine when he gets up to go to the bathroom and other things like that based on when he is not posting.

Or does he post while he is at the bathroom as well?! :o

Just kidding. :D

i would if the blackberry wasn't so damn slow! :mikey1:

Click on his name to bring up his user profile, then click "Show general statistics for this member" and it'll give you a nice shiny graph of his posting habits.

Click on his name to bring up his user profile, then click "Show general statistics for this member" and it'll give you a nice shiny graph of his posting habits.

wow i wish i had this for head-fi too! it's cool that it shows my shame - "Music 0.80%" - i guess i know why i really am here - it ain't the music! :P

• 2 weeks later...

you guys post SO SLOW. gimme fiction!

anyhow, do i dare? i tried to get on you-know-what again today and the screen said THIS...

If access to this site is business related, please send an email to *GT URL Filtering.

- Provide your proxy settings

- Provide exact URL(s)

- Provide business justification

you guys post SO SLOW. gimme fiction!

anyhow, do i dare? i tried to get on you-know-what again today and the screen said THIS...

If access to this site is business related, please send an email to *GT URL Filtering.

- Provide your proxy settings

- Provide exact URL(s)

- Provide business justification

-Provide business justification: Remaining sane ;D

Only a matter of time before you'll be left with nothing except a job to occupy you at work. The mind boggles. :o

How long before they catch on to Headcase?

Probably more to the point, is this vendetta actually targeted at you, or is this a policy that's being applied system-wide? If there's a policy about the use of company time and resources, you might want to lay low for a while.