Predictions: New headphones around the corner?

Nanoha

So I've been hearing some interesting (some of which are believable) guesses and predictions regarding headphones that might be around the corner. Anyone want to chime in on what they think might be coming up? I'm predicting a lot of people will actually try to avoid this thread since it is based on nothing but guesses and rumors. But let's make sure once and for all. The comments in this thread will be pure speculation unless otherwise noted. ;)

New Stax? New Sennheiser dynamic headphone? 45th anniversary A-T woodie? Etc.?

Just predictions. Just for fun. I hope nothing will be taken too seriously here. :angel:

Well there are supposed to be new Sonys in the $500-$700 range. Let's see what else, probably a new pair of Stax within a year or so. Hopefully Senns successors to the 650s will see the light of day this year. Thats about all I can think of off the top of my head.

Yup,

Koss, famous for making high quality inexpensive headphones, announced last week that it was adding the KSE-75 electrostatic portable for $15 to it's lineup. Sound is said to rival the very best headphones from the likes of Stax and Sennheiser.

What's wrong with the grammar? And even if there were anything wrong with the grammar, I could point you to hundreds of press releases with poor grammar.

Man, I'm a freaking idiot. I misread the post. My goodness. As I said, today isn't a good day at all.

Where is that dang edit button. :( *cries*

As for the Sony, are there any hints as to what it might be like? ;D

Its, not it's.

Wow. I'm having the worst day every. First, I see the error. Next, I don't see the error and thought I messed up.

I need to get some sleep. Too bad I have a huge project due tomorrow as well as an AP test. :(

Wow. I'm having the worst day every. First, I see the error. Next, I don't see the error and thought I messed up.

I need to get some sleep. Too bad I have a huge project due tomorrow as well as an AP test. :(

Haha! God I remember those AP tests...people freaking out about nothing! Good luck though, hope you do well on it. Which one is it?

Haha! God I remember those AP tests...people freaking out about nothing! Good luck though, hope you do well on it. Which one is it?

AP Government. It shouldn't be a big deal. AP Chemistry is on Wednesday though. And I'm absolutely not prepared for that.

I'm actually more worried about the project that I simply can't seem to finish by tomorrow. Gahhhh. ;D

AP Government. It shouldn't be a big deal. AP Chemistry is on Wednesday though. And I'm absolutely not prepared for that.

I'm actually more worried about the project that I simply can't seem to finish by tomorrow. Gahhhh. ;D

I've got the feeling it's because you're on here/IRC and not doing the project.. but thats just me ^-^

audio technica is going to make another flashy headphone that sucks.

sennheiser is going to make another HD series headphone that sounds the same.

grado is going to make a new woody headphone, called the gs1000. it's going to be super cool.

Sony is going to make a very sibilliant headphone designed to be a prop for a science fiction movie. if you touch it, it breaks.

I remember taking AP Music theory and getting a 2 or 3 or something - we had to compose a song based on a Robert Frost poem on the spot and I think mine came out sounding like "Bizarre Love Triangle" hehe!

I remember taking AP Music theory and getting a 2 or 3 or something - we had to compose a song based on a Robert Frost poem on the spot and I think mine came out sounding like "Bizarre Love Triangle" hehe!

Oh gross. What kind of AP test is that! I could never do that.

• 1 month later...