hydrocity...kindly stop.

crappyjones123

while it may not be you, i find it hard to think of anyone else who would send me 2 pms on headfi from different accounts saying "this is an interesting pm, interesting to cj that is." while it was funny for a while and i appreciated the humor at my expense, it is no longer cute since it requires me to actually do something to delete a nonsensical pm from my mailbox. unlike headcase, headfi doesnt give me a billion pm's so i have to clean it out every so often. i wish you would stop. do it all you want in the chat, i dont care but if i have to take the time to actually do something about it, then imo, i have something bitch about.

take this to be another immature rant by a 22 year old that sounds like it was written by a 16 year old if you like, i dont care. however what hydrocity is doing here is just downright childish and juvenile if not simply annoying (not counting the fact that someone spent time to make 2 accounts on headfi just to send me those pm's...dont you have better things to do with your time?).