The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.

Knuckledragger

It has been effing cold the past couple of mornings (low 30's) and in some of the large field near my house this has caused a cool low-fog phenomenon. Some of the fog/mist is frozen on the grass.. I caught a quick cell phone picture of it yesterday morning. This is about a mile from my house and it's not uncommon to see 100 or so cows in the far pasture.

146284683.jpg

(taken w/ Galaxy S III in sunrise mode)

• Like 2

OMG......today I feel like I'm a caveman who just got out to civilization. I discovered Lightroom facepalm.pngfacepalm.pngfacepalm.pngfacepalm.pngfacepalm.png

All my shitty picture that I stashed away in my hardisk came alive......

Some of the pics that LR graciously salvaged (critics most welcome) :

8027139044_5fef487f07.jpg

pagearizona-6929resize by ruetamA Images, on Flickr

8027139957_bd663384c9.jpg

ranting-9605resize by ruetamA Images, on Flickr

I rented a Canon 24-105 f4L lens for my vacation to try it out. I had it yesterday at my brothers house and since it was raining I just shot inside mostly. I must say I do not think that any of the pictures were bad. I was just shooting candid shots of him and his wife and kids and almost every shot looked great even with no post work at all. I may have to save up and buy one of these lenses now. I will be in the mountains next week and plan a visit to Biltmore Estate. Hoping to get some good architectural shots of the house and gardens.