The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.

Knuckledragger

(I really have a hard time editing on 20" and old LCDs)..........  I hope Ari lets me use this camera for a while, as I won't be buying a new body real real soon, but I think I'm convinced that this is the camera for me.  

My monitor is at least 10 years old. I edit by feel & histogram. Seriously. 

You can keep it for a few weeks, at least. Anything I see myself doing for the near future can be done with other stuff. This of course guarantees that the perfectest shot that would only work at ISO3200 will fall into my lap in about a week :P 

This of course guarantees that the perfectest shot that would only work at ISO3200 will fall into my lap in about a week :P

No-pants subway ride is this Sunday. 

Didnt even take a week. 

Ooh well.

Is there is subway near you? Will people be riding with no pants? Go take some pics. 

Edited by nikongod

I still run a couple of OM film bodies.  I've had my eye on that lens, but baulk a little at the price when the Zuiko 50mm f1.4 is still quite cheap.

Have you used the 55 much?

I used it a few times and I also had the 50/1.2 which sharper but does not have the same bokeh. But I still have quite a few other fast 50s so I'm currently advertising it at the ekv. of 300$ (I do have OM bodies with quite a few other parts like focusing screens, etc. as well which I never used)

It is a very nice lens if you care more about character rather than outright sharpness (which should be even more apparent on FF), it is the supposedly better earlier thorium variant so it has a slight yellowish cast wide open.

Yes the 50/1.4 is supposed to be very nice as well, although the last & best version is not that easy to find.