The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.

Knuckledragger

• 2 weeks later...

Do any of you guys have any digital video experience?  I need to shoot some footage, and I am trying to decide between using the D750 and figuring that out or buying a fancy video camera, Blackmagic 4K, Sony, Canon Pro kind of thing.  Anyone have any experience with the video side of the camera world?

• Like 1

Do any of you guys have any digital video experience?  I need to shoot some footage, and I am trying to decide between using the D750 and figuring that out or buying a fancy video camera, Blackmagic 4K, Sony, Canon Pro kind of thing.  Anyone have any experience with the video side of the camera world?

Do what you usually do: buy them all, open 2/3rds, say cameras are dumb, then use your iPhone 7 (it'll be out by then.)

**BRENT**

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, TMoney said:

TIME has a special site up to celebrate the top 100 most influential photographs of all time.

http://100photos.time.com

I've spent the entire morning reading and watching stuff. Brilliant!

Most influential? It looks more like most newsworthy.

Any number of incredibly influential photographers are entirely absent from that list. It reads more like a list of the most well-known photos from major news events of the last ~200ish years.

16 minutes ago, Iron_Dreamer said:

Most influential? It looks more like most newsworthy.

Any number of incredibly influential photographers are entirely absent from that list. It reads more like a list of the most well-known photos from major news events of the last ~200ish years.

Isn't that how influence works?

As with any editorialized list, you can quibble over what should or should not have been on it.

The power of many of these images though is undeniable.

I'm really glad TIME made the site, even if it is far from a definitive list. I've spent the whole day looking at it.

Edited by TMoney

• 2 weeks later...