The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.

Knuckledragger

If anybody wants a copy of ON1 RAW

https://www.on1.com/landing/0719-photo-raw-bundle/?utm_campaign=RAW2019.5_7-19&utm_source=Master&utm_medium=email&utm_content=announce&=&=

Bundled with something you probably don't want, but it's fifty bucks for the package. I paid half again that much for my first license and that was an upgrade deal. 

If we all live long enough, I'll have a HOWTO on working with metadata in the program on my channel. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Labor Day Weekend at Carpinteria, CA is an opportunity for some Sigma dp0/2 Quattro panoramas. Forgot how much I disliked the cameras handling and processing, but love the Foveon output. Also an emu at nearby Ostrichland, Fake Denmark, with the dp2Q processed with a Kodak Technical Pan sim in Alien Skin (recently renamed Exposure). Bonus: Hypno-E with a7III & Voigt 40 f/1.2 E and default C1 sim. 

DP0Q1272-standard 2.jpg

DP2Q0861 1.jpg

DP0Q1164-bw 2.jpg

DP0Q1261-bw 2.jpg

DP2Q0910 1.jpg

_A731351 1.jpg

• Like 6

Ha. Just know it’s a plastic camera with a stacked sensor (instead of BAYER RGB like nearly every other color camera), doesn’t work well with Lightroom, Photoshop, or Capture One, and instead of a front grip for human hands has a reverse grip, because why not? So pluses and minuses. 

E8BA1464-2835-4EB4-9A33-95D921143542.jpeg

• Like 3

As an opposite to the Sigma above, love shooting with the m240, though AF would have certainly produced more keepers here. A couple shots from yesterday paired with the Voigtländer 50 f/1.5 Nokton. Basic edits in Capture One, Technical Pan (which I’m starting to really like) applied in Exposure, then tweaked in Snapseed for mobile. 

31D329C4-EF38-4F4F-819E-ACB29EB6E7B1.jpeg

0CB095D5-B7A7-49FA-9714-12C93C72B4C6.jpeg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...