Singlepower Square Wave w/ DAC internal pics

Asr

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But wait, there is more. Each individual output transistor is its own amplifier.

So a balanced dynafet would be a 32 channel amp.

But wait there is even more. A krell master reference monoblock as as stereo

pair would be a 240 channel amplifier.

The crap flowing from mikhail's mouth is just plain stupid. Like his steadfast

insistence that the cathode resistor on the extreme is not really a resistor

but rather a current sink. Same thing with the plate resistor on the ES1.

Nope, its not a resistor, but rather a current source. Both sure look like

resistors to me...

Even ray has finally shut up about his $200 an inch military wire...

I dunno I was always willing to give Ray the benefit of doubt on his military wire. Maybe his R10 cable was created from wire used to garrote Hitler. A cable crafted from such must have strong sonic not to forget karmic benefits. Almost like a headphone cable + 1 or even + 2.

Or maybe the military got on his ass and told him to stop letting people know they sell their secrets to the common man. I am sure if taxpayers found out that the money is used to fuel joys of some forum full of nuts, Iraq would be forgotten about in 30 seconds.

Indeed. "state of the art" = lowest qualified bid :eek:

Well not quite but close. Mil-spec also means "designed to be dropped kicked by 18 year old trainee" etc. The amount of idiot proofing that has to go into mil-spec and for that matter commercial systems generally decreases performance in preference to robustness (unless you're the Airforce).

It's also nice to know that the Square Wave has breakthrough technology in the form of push-pull. Did I step into a time machine or something?

Leave me and my dreams of hitler-wire alone!

Hitler wire FTW!!! One you think that suck-it-alo would sell such a marvelous thing... ;)

It's also nice to know that the Square Wave has breakthrough technology in the form of push-pull. Did I step into a time machine or something?

Hitler wire FTW!!! One you think that suck-it-alo would sell such a marvelous thing... ;)

Oh I don't really know where to go with this one. Being Jewish and German I could go either way......

Oh I don't really know where to go with this one. Being Jewish and German I could go either way......

My guess is that both sides of the family would have wanted the crazy dictator dead but lets drop this nonsense and continue to watch Mikhail sink even lower then before.

you think that suck-it-alo would sell such a marvelous thing... ;)
suckitalo and its partner groups are offended by the suggestion. >:( Hilter was a short, one-balled failure of a man, why on earth would we carry his wire? Now, if you want Chuck Norris wire, which has a background so black that ninjas get lost in it, then we can talk. Unfortunately reviews of that wire are few and far between since the only sound it knows is violence.

suckitalo and its partner groups are offended by the suggestion. >:( Hilter was a short, one-balled failure of a man, why on earth would we carry his wire? Now, if you want Chuck Norris wire, which has a background so black that ninjas get lost in it, then we can talk. Unfortunately reviews of that wire are few and far between since the only sound it knows is violence.

I love it. Awesome post.

I'm up for some violence. Can I get with with an Enigma active shield or whatever that douchebag box is called?

I'm sold!! When can I expect shipment?? It goes without saying that is should be made out of solid unobtainium with platinum connectors and only sell for 15$...

$15 for Walker Texas Ranger Wire? I think the wire would put you in a choke hold for the temerity. Especially since the connectors are made with Rhodium (makes platinum look like silver).

As far as the COA for Hitler Wire goes, it's wire: pretty much if you believe it's authentic it has the same effect (ie none).