Mac Users: How do you do your music?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a few songs here and there that were either ripped before going to E.A.C./dbPoweramp/etc, or were too scratched to rip in said programs, and were done in iTunes. It sounds like the CD is skipping, only you're listening to a digital file on your computer.

Thats actually why I started using E.A.C. in the first place. Way back when, iTunes would only do one pass at each track. Hopefully they've wised up since then, but I dont know.

I have a couple of pretty banged-up CDs that knocked around in my car longer than they should have. When I re-ripped everything to ALAC recently in iTunes (with error correction), there were no problems with them at all. Still, I'm tormented by the possibility that, in theory, Max might have done a better job. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Just used my Pioneer Drive and Cds. My music collection is TOO massive to have files on my Mac. It would take me months to rip all my cds. So Pioneer>cd>itunes

Yeah, I thought all the 22 year old japanese american females ripped their tunes into their souped up modded Mac monsters?! Not you, though?

Yeah, I thought all the 22 year old japanese american females ripped their tunes into their souped up modded Mac monsters?! Not you, though?

No need to, I just pop them in the Nad or Pioneer. I use my Mac For mainly Sub-titling And authoring dvds.

Finishing this up as I read up on some of the board.

Osaka jo monogatari English Name: Daredevil In the Castle 1961

photo000pj2qy2.jpg

you do realize you can multi-quote in a single post, right?

Yeah..got caught up setting A layer break.

To continue my above post^

Finishing this up as I read up on some of the board.

Osaka jo monogatari English Name: Daredevil In the Castle 1961

This has no Official U.S Release. So I'll pass it on to my friend and collect my $400.

Nice little extra cash flow that helps pay for Ocean Front

It usually Takes Image Intertainment or Animeigo to get the rights ect!!

I just translate or reform the script. Then Pass it to them. Most of the time it can take up to a full year before it hits the streets.

But not a bad job, for working from home. I can get anywhere from $400 to 1,000 For a translation even more if I have to come up with a whole script.

Now you know what I do for a living :)

I'm working with Wildside now on a few projects. But my french is lacking. So we'll have to see.

Just used my Pioneer Drive and Cds. My music collection is TOO massive to have files on my Mac. It would take me months to rip all my cds. So Pioneer>cd>itunes

While I don't have any reason to believe you own all of those sought-after and expensive CDs, I assumed correctly that you were a Steve Hoffman forum member and checked out your 12 posts over there. Why is it that you seem pretty normal over there and yet act like an ass on HF and in your first inglorious day here?

While I don't have any reason to believe you own all of those sought-after and expensive CDs, I assumed correctly that you were a Steve Hoffman forum member and checked out your 12 posts over there. Why is it that you seem pretty normal over there and yet act like an ass on HF and in your first inglorious day here?

Hi! Well I came in on a rant, then I get called all these names ect!! I haven't said not a one thing to anyone on this board. I was wrong for coming in like a complete fool. Then I get these pms from some of you here saying basically to shut my mouth and that I can't start or respond to Any posts. Maybe a few of you don't wanna be civil. I don't wanna be part of " The Elite" Group. I came here to Talk about gear, ect!! I post in the com Forum asking about what you use ect!!! Trying to be friendly. If you don't wanna have a decent conversation Don't reply to my posts..What's so hard about that? If something is interesting to me I'll post in that thread... And I do have the cds I talked about. I'll snap pics later if you want? Not that I have to prove myself. I'll be bringing A buttload of my cds to the so-cal meet. So come and have a listen. I wanna see all the Hoopla that certain equipment gets rave reviews about, and what better way then have better quality cds. Garbage in, Garbage out right? Remember I was born in Tokyo, but moved to the U.S at age 3. And have family all over Japan. Most of my Triangles Come direct from Japan or was handed down from my two brothers. Over there it is VERY easy and VERY cheap (normal used prices) for cds. I can get direct Triangles of certain titles for $10 U.S or less. Depending on what my brother can find.

Selling these on ebay and via forums paid for my rigs pretty much. I'll Bring a sealed copy of Wish you Were Here 32x to the meet. I only have the one tho and if the price is right I might let it go? I need another Tube amp :)

Starting bid $1,000 J/K :)

Hi! Well I came in on a rant, then I get called all these names ect!! I haven't said not a one thing to anyone on this board. I was wrong for coming in like a complete fool. Then I get these pms from some of you here saying basically to shut my mouth and that I can't start or respond to Any posts. Maybe a few of you don't wanna be civil. I don't wanna be part of " The Elite" Group. I came here to Talk about gear, ect!! I post in the com Forum asking about what you use ect!!! Trying to be friendly. If you don't wanna have a decent conversation Don't reply to my posts..What's so hard about that? If something is interesting to me I'll post in that thread... And I do have the cds I talked about. I'll snap pics later if you want? Not that I have to prove myself. I'll be bringing A buttload of my cds to the so-cal meet. So come and have a listen. I wanna see all the Hoopla that certain equipment gets rave reviews about, and what better way then have better quality cds. Garbage in, Garbage out right? Remember I was born in Tokyo, but moved to the U.S at age 3. And have family all over Japan. Most of my Triangles Come direct from Japan or was handed down from my two brothers. Over there it is VERY easy and VERY cheap (normal used prices) for cds. I can get direct Triangles of certain titles for $10 U.S or less. Depending on what my brother can find.

Selling these on ebay and via forums paid for my rigs pretty much. I'll Bring a sealed copy of Wish you Were Here 32x to the meet. I only have the one tho and if the price is right I might let it go? I need another Tube amp :)

Starting bid $1,000 J/K :)

We told you to shut up for a reason. I know I told you (and I'm sure other here did the same) to stop pressing the post button and READ. Get a lay of the land, then participate after you have an idea on how to act. If you don't want to take the advice, you'll continue to get shit.