Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

I'm lucky I actually remembered to fix the lineup earlier as I completely forgot about it today (Sunday) in the midst of packing/checking out/flying back home. Let's see if a QB, a RB, and a K can score 22 points for me Monday night.

Well, the first quarter of the game has ended and they've combined to score a whopping 0 points. This should be good.

I was on a Motorcycling vacation since September 30th (RV camping – Motorcycling daily), and my Laptop bit the bird (it didn’t like running off the Inverter, now that I’m home it works fine), and my iPhone was lost/stolen just before I left, so No computer or internet for 12 days. I couldn’t keep up on my team so I got my ass handed to me (it’s what happens when you play players that are injured)

The vacation was great. Riding in Tennessee, North Carolina and Georgia (Deals Gap, the Dragons Tail) was awesome. Then we went to Barber’s Motorsports Park in Alabama for their Vintage Motorcycle Races and Show and of course the incredible Barber’s Motorsports Museum (Over 700 motorcycles on display) . I took hundreds of pictures and will eventually post them for those of you who like two wheeled toys.

ESPN's Projections (Guesstimates) are useless. After the 1st week 90% of my players have significantly underperformed ESPN's projections.

Now a question: I was farting around with my roster and somehow I have ended up with a empty spot on my Bench, but it won't let me fill the spot. I had actually selected to pick up Dallas D/ST it was suppose to go through at 3:00 am. It sucessfully dropped the Cardinals D/ST but didn't pick up Dallas. Not surprisingly Dallas was picked up at 4:30 am by Bone Crushers. So I was fucked by the Man (ESPN), how do I use the empty spot on my bench?

ESPN's Projections (Guesstimates) are useless. After the 1st week 90% of my players have significantly underperformed ESPN's projections.

Now a question: I was farting around with my roster and somehow I have ended up with a empty spot on my Bench, but it won't let me fill the spot. I had actually selected to pick up Dallas D/ST it was suppose to go through at 3:00 am. It sucessfully dropped the Cardinals D/ST but didn't pick up Dallas. Not surprisingly Dallas was picked up at 4:30 am by Bone Crushers. So I was fucked by the Man (ESPN), how do I use the empty spot on my bench?

You overrode me for Eric Decker on the waiver wire even though we have the same record, curse you! :)