Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Congrats to Jeff/Emelius for winning League 1. Just too much firepower from his side for me to overcome (though Forte turned out alright after all, eh?). AP was the pick of the year. 

Jim had an awesome season in League 2 considering he had to autodraft. He kept our final way too close for comfort. 

Lessons learned:

- I don't think we should have two-week Championships next year. The season should end at week 16. Week 17 is just too unpredictable with teams sitting starters. 

- Drew Brees has now been the starting QB for at least 3 of our last 4 championship teams, regardless of league size.

- I'm not drafting a TE before round 7 in 2013. 

- Matt Stafford went from 41 TD's in 2011 to less than 20 in 2012, but because he still threw more than 40 times a game I wouldn't mind drafting him again if given the choice.

- I'm never drafting Darren McFadden again. 

- It will be a crime if C.J. Spiller isn't Buffalo's #1 RB at the start of 2013.

- Playing multiple teams is pretty fun. I'm still glad we don't play for money though. 

Thanks Jeff K. for running things smoothly as ever!

• 7 months later...

So far:

Sherwood

Salt Peanuts

Emelius

Shelly

Raffy

Dinny

Nate

Brent

Jeff

Might not need two leagues this year, but I am guessing the people will come out of the woodwork soon to keep their old teams from last year.

Sooo...I'd kinda understand drafting in last position if there had been a prize for beating all of you last year....Or if the teams this year were the same...

But...Seeing as neither of those things hold true:)...

10th, really?:)...

Why you gotta do me like that?...

Averagin' 3 mocks & 3 pods a day...